News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Thoughts on Bronies

Started by Munch, October 24, 2014, 02:53:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munch

If this was south park, or hotdiggedydemon, the ending would have been her slapping the kid telling her to get a job, then buying the violin to break it for the lols.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

GrinningYMIR

Kay, some of my brony/pegasister friends didn't know that the fandom started on 4chan, and when I told them they were horrified. They weren't surprised or anything, they were HORRIFIED. As if the entire fandom was now tainted because of its roots on 4chan. One girl even started to cry.

I was just sitting there going "Really? REALLY? you guys are being way too dramatic over this." I mean seriously. so you don't like 4chan, you don't have to fucking cry about the fact that it started there XP

"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

Munch

Its okay, you can offer them all a Fanta. Then after they drink it, tell them the drink was originally created because of nazi germany.

It really is stupid your friends think that way, yes, MLP is a nice friendly cartoon, yes it markets both to a young audience and an older audience alike. But just because ideas of it seeded from 4chan doesn't mean jack shit, infact you can use that to explain to them, saying "you do understand that the nicest of flowers and plants bloom from a bed of feces, right?"

GrinningYMIR

Thank you!

That's what I told them, they still think its a bad thing
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

GrinningYMIR

GrinningYMIR

Munch

Quote from: GrinningYMIR on March 13, 2015, 09:54:06 PM
Thank you!

That's what I told them, they still think its a bad thing

Well they're dumb fucks then.

GrinningYMIR

GrinningYMIR

Sal1981

GrinningYMIR

GrinningYMIR

GrinningYMIR

Ace101

I think the percentage of NAMBLA members who are Bronies is significantly higher than the general population, I'll just say that much