News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Impeach Trump????

Started by fencerider, September 30, 2017, 11:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on March 11, 2019, 03:17:41 AM
No, I don't think that even Trump could manage to stay in the White House if he lost the next election.  There have to be limits even his supporters would not accept.

Correct.  And I am not a supporter.  I hate both DNC and RNC.  But if the CIA wants an end to the Constitution, then it will end.  Or did it end in Nov 1963?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Blackleaf

No, I don't think that even Trump could manage to stay in the White House if he lost the next election.  There have to be limits even his supporters would not accept.

If there are limits, we've yet to see any. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if Trump lost and claimed the election was rigged. His supporters would take him at his word the way they always have.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Mike Cl

Really?  I am beginning to think otherwise.  I would not be totally surprised if there isn't some sort of violent reactions to a Trump loss and him trying to stay in the WH.  But then, I am not sure he won't engineer another round in office.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Baruch

Quote from: Mike Cl on March 11, 2019, 09:31:23 AM
Really?  I am beginning to think otherwise.  I would not be totally surprised if there isn't some sort of violent reactions to a Trump loss and him trying to stay in the WH.  But then, I am not sure he won't engineer another round in office.

He is a tool, and a fool (Trump).  Keep fixated on the Emperor with no clothes.  There are lots of violent people in the US.  They can be triggered by many things.  I don't really see Americans going full nut job over a legitimate election (regardless of how people feel about the Electoral College).  Continued ramping up of extremism however, by anyone, will result in civil war.  Obama wanted to stay in the White House, as Baby Doc Duvalier.  But I don't find that sentiment particularly threatening, in light of actual developments (yes, he did try to fuck the election over, in favor of Hillary, but he failed).  AVDS is the problem, not TDS ... American Voter Derangement Syndrome.  Easy to fix, suspend all elections.  Set up a dictatorship.  Americans want that, they just disagree on who should be the dictator.  And that, is why I no longer believe in the future of the USA.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

your_dude_james

Ever read Oswald Spengler? He believed that democracy's fall in the West was inevitable, and that the natural next step was Caesarism and the decline of civilization as a whole.

That's what happens when huge portions of the population see the government as nothing more than an opportunity to steal from everyone else. People get angry.

Blackleaf

Quote from: your_dude_james on March 11, 2019, 02:37:06 PM
Ever read Oswald Spengler? He believed that democracy's fall in the West was inevitable, and that the natural next step was Caesarism and the decline of civilization as a whole.

Hi, James. Would you mind creating an introduction thread so we know who you are?

http://atheistforums.com/index.php?board=2.0
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Hydra009

Baruch

Quote from: your_dude_james on March 11, 2019, 02:37:06 PM

That's what happens when huge portions of the population see the government as nothing more than an opportunity to steal from everyone else. People get angry.

Yes.  Et tu, Iacobus?  It is a generational thing, but kept up longer than expected, as we transitioned from a traditional agricultural society, to an industrial society based on cheap carbon energy.  But that has ended in my own lifetime ... we are service oriented now.  Too bad that American service sucks.  The freebee of stealing North America has run its course, it can't be repeated.  Similarly given our population and rate of consumption, the era of cheap carbon energy is over, that and we moved most industry to China, so we wouldn't have to smell it or jump out of windows (though Amazon workers are trying to catch up with Foxcon).

People will get angry ... that is what they do.  But when civilization collapses (See Rome circa 400 CE) being calm or angry won't be worth spit.  Do you look good in barbarian gear?  Do you have any barbarian gear?  It will be the coming style.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

QuoteThe Mueller Investigation is already out, thanks to The Intercept's Ryan Grim, who collected every released report from the Mueller Investigation into the Mueller Papers.

According to Ryan Grim, The Mueller Papers represent the core of the investigation into the illegal activities of Donald Trump and the Trump administration, the collusion with Russia, and foreign oligarchs and much more.

What will be revealed in the Mueller Papers?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6W6xblxiZwA

https://www.justsecurity.org/46583/unsealed-documents-special-counsel-mueller-investigation/
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

There are no Hillary papers, because they Arkancided all the investigators ;-(
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

There never was any Hillary, she was just a figment of your imagination.
God Not Found

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on March 11, 2019, 07:38:03 PM
There never was any Hillary, she was just a figment of your imagination.

That change of narrative, and CIA neurolinguistic programming, won't work on me, Obi Wan.  I happen to know the C3PO and R2D2 are the droids I am looking for.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

You're looking in a totally dark room for a black cat that isn't there - and finding it.
God Not Found

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on March 11, 2019, 07:45:22 PM
You're looking in a totally dark room for a black cat that isn't there - and finding it.

Takes talent!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

QuoteDr. John Gartner, psychiatrist, founder of Duty to Warn, and co-editor of the book "Rocket Man: Nuclear Madness and the Mind of Donald Trump," joins David to update us on what he sees are the accelerating cognitive decline and mental state of Donald Trump

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urB5Vsl176M
God Not Found