News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Impeach Trump????

Started by fencerider, September 30, 2017, 11:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unbeliever

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNa4eRotufQ

How much worse will Trump's mental decline have to get before the GOP and his fan club will admit there's something definitely wrong with him?
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Draconic Aiur

Unbeliever

I wonder if he called the airline CEO Dennis Boeing?
God Not Found

Unbeliever

QuoteBack before most of us were born, President Harry Truman called out the GOP for lying to the American people, saying they were using “the best propaganda money can buy.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kgg6fauNFM
God Not Found

Unbeliever

Quote from: Harry S. Truman
Today the forces of liberalism face a crisis. The people of the United States must make a choice between two ways of living â€" a decision which will affect us the rest of our lives and our children and our grandchildren after us.

On the other side, there is the Wall Street way of life and politics. Trust the leader! Let big business take care of prices and profits! Measure all things by money! That is the philosophy of the masters of the Republican Party.
Well, I have been studying the Republican Party for over 12 years at close hand in the Capital of the United States. And by this time, I have discovered where the Republicans stand on most of the major issues.
Since they won’t tell you themselves, I am going to tell you.
They approve of the American farmer â€" but they are willing to help him go broke.
They stand four-square for the American home â€" but not for
housing.
They are strong for labor â€" but they are stronger for restricting labor’s rights.
They favor a minimum wage â€" the smaller the minimum the better.
They indorse educational opportunity for all â€" but they won’t spend money for teachers or for schools.
They think modern medical care and hospitals are fine â€" for people who can afford them.
They approve of Social Security benefits â€" so much so that they took them away from almost a million people.
They believe in international trade â€" so much so that they crippled our reciprocal trade program, and killed our International Wheat Agreement.
They favor the admission of displaced persons â€" but only within shameful racial and religious limitations.
They consider electric power a great blessing â€" but only when the private power companies get their rake-off.
They say TVA is wonderful â€" but we ought never to try it again.
They condemn “cruelly high prices” â€" but fight to the death every effort to bring them down.
They think the American standard of living is a fine thing â€" so long as it doesn’t spread to all the people.
And they admire the Government of the United States so much that they would like to buy it.
Now, my friends, that is the Wall Street Republican way of life. But there is another way â€" there is another way â€" the Democratic way, the way of the Democratic Party.

Nothing new about the modern Republicans, after all. They're only more brazen about what they do, maybe.
God Not Found

Unbeliever

I think rural Americans are the victims of toxic poisoning from all the pesticides and fertilizers they've been exposed to for so many decades. Their brains have been damaged to the point that they can't help but be stupid and gullible. It's not their fault.

God Not Found

Baruch

Us small town/rural people will eat the urban hordes ... when the time comes ;-)  None of you know where food comes from, other than a grocery store.  No different than the Bread & Circuses mob in old Rome.  With de-urbanization, US will lose 90% of its population to early mortality.  Four horsemen of Apocalypse are coming for you all.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Quote from: Baruch on March 13, 2019, 01:17:50 AM
None of you know where food comes from, other than a grocery store.

None of us? Really?
God Not Found

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on March 13, 2019, 01:21:30 PM
None os us? Really?

If you do, then you are peasant, not proletariat.  No matter where you currently live.  Don't come knocking for food though, you won't get any, unless we see your voting record first ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

Quote from: Baruch on March 13, 2019, 01:17:50 AMNone of you know where food comes from, other than a grocery store.
I worked across the street from farmland (I could literally see rows of corn out the window) and went to the pig pickin' on an actual farm every year.  I'm pretty sure I can figure that one out.

Believe it or not, even us city slickers have a vague idea of what goes on in rural areas.  In fact, your whole idea looks a lot like projection of one of your own deficiencies - like a technophobe who doesn't understand laptops imagining that kids don't understand books.

Munch

food comes from black holes.

its true.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

trdsf

Quote from: Cavebear on March 11, 2019, 03:17:41 AM
No, I don't think that even Trump could manage to stay in the White House if he lost the next election.  There have to be limits even his supporters would not accept.
I love your optimism.

But the true sufferers of TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) are precisely his followers.  There is nothing he can do, nothing he can say, that they won't support 110%.  Fuck the law, fuck the Constitution, fuck simple human decency, when their almighty master speaks, they listen and respond with more alacrity than Pavlov's dogs.  Even if handed a resounding landslide defeat next year, a significant number of his supporters would back him staying on regardless.

I agree, he wouldn't manage being able to stay, but he and his mindless minions could make it a total clusterfuck.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Cavebear

Quote from: Unbeliever on March 12, 2019, 07:51:16 PM

Nothing new about the modern Republicans, after all. They're only more brazen about what they do, maybe.

Was that really a Truman quote?  It sounds a bit off his style and a bit too prophetic.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Cavebear

Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!