News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Impeach Trump????

Started by fencerider, September 30, 2017, 11:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Cl

Quote from: Unbeliever on January 27, 2019, 05:33:09 PM
I can't help asking Which Ten Commandments?
And this set of commandments in Exodus 34 are the only set the Bible gives the label "the ten commandments" to.
Yes!  I was going to post this.  I have found that most christians have not read the bible.  And none of them are aware of these 3 sets of commandments.  They are truly sheeple.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on January 27, 2019, 05:39:00 PM
Having never had a spouse, I've certainly got no problem with sex sans marriage. I'd never marry a woman who would have me for a husband.

Impossibly high standards?  So would you implode or her explode?

If you ever had sex with a man or woman you are common law married.  If just masturbation, then common hand married ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Hydra009 on January 28, 2019, 12:10:14 AM
Dear Leader is kind to his friends and comrades

Trump is a dictator?  Or you simply don't like the Justice Dept doing its job?  How about during the Obama administration.  Like Fast & Furious?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Halkenburg

Quote from: Baruch on January 28, 2019, 01:00:29 AM
Trump is a dictator?  Or you simply don't like the Justice Dept doing its job?  How about during the Obama administration.  Like Fast & Furious?

Orange man bad. >:c

Baruch

Quote from: Halkenburg on January 28, 2019, 03:32:57 AM
Orange man bad. >:c

MI6/CIA psyops.  The political world is flat, and is mooning us.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

I guess all those Hindus and Buddhists in the world have no morality at all, since they lack a Judeo-Christian book to tell them how to act.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

trdsf

Quote from: Halkenburg on January 27, 2019, 01:27:36 PM
You're correct on all accounts, but even as an atheist, I can't deny the huge influence that Christianity has had on Western views on morality.
Fortunately we're slowly getting over that. I won't deny the influence in the Western world given how long the Catholic Church wielded virtually unquestioned temporal authority, but I would not agree that it was overall a positive influence.

Now, the influence on the arts is profound -- I've been on a Bach cantata kick the last few days. <3
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Baruch

Quote from: trdsf on January 28, 2019, 06:24:44 PM
Fortunately we're slowly getting over that. I won't deny the influence in the Western world given how long the Catholic Church wielded virtually unquestioned temporal authority, but I would not agree that it was overall a positive influence.

Now, the influence on the arts is profound -- I've been on a Bach cantata kick the last few days. <3

Yes, we prefer the original influence (clue, not atheists) ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQ_gLof5ifM

"Ave, Imperator, morituri te salutant"  Did you know, that the organ was commonly used to provide music in the amphitheater?  Just like at US baseball games.  Nothing is new.

And who can forget the charming opponents of the Romans in W Europe ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxilvLpCT7U

Visit, a hymn to the old ways ... this Jewish heretic is ready to embrace polytheism, to defeat Plato's Republic of cucks.

It takes a religious zealotry to be free, by survival or thru death ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVvn2IUFleo

Another good last stand ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydmWUfTpwSo

Which side will you be on, civilized tyranny, or barbarous liberty?  See the elephant yet?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Well, who could've predicted this?

John Bolton Says Ultimate Goal In Venezuela Is To Take Their Oil
QuoteOn Thursday, John Bolton told Fox Business host Trish Regan the administration had the goal of putting U.S. companies in charge of Venezuela's oil production. Because freedom!

God Not Found

Baruch

We have to.  We went into Iraq to give the oil to China.  We went into Afghanistan to give the minerals to China too.  But the opium is for Russia ;-)

When some talking head said, in 2003, that the oil of Iraq would be made to pay for our little adventure ... I knew that shit wasn't going to happen.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Yeah - "Operation Iraqi Liberation." O.I.L. - lol
God Not Found

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on January 28, 2019, 09:03:35 PM
Yeah - "Operation Iraqi Liberation." O.I.L. - lol

We have been good bitches for China.  But will this change soon?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

PopeyesPappy

Save a life. Adopt a Greyhound.