News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Homo Role Call

Started by The Skeletal Atheist, November 13, 2013, 01:47:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skeletal Atheist

Maybe...*puts away knife*
Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!

Atheon

Quote from: "The Skeletal Atheist"Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that the "straight" guys who come just to say they're not gay (but totally accepting) are also welcome. :P
Straight guy here (not that there's anything wrong with that) who fully supports the LGBT community!
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Seneca

Solitary

Quote from: "drunkenshoe"
Quotean old joke about Calvin Coolidge when he was President ... The President and Mrs. Coolidge were being shown [separately] around an experimental government farm. When [Mrs. Coolidge] came to the chicken yard she noticed that a rooster was mating very frequently. She asked the attendant how often that happened and was told, "Dozens of times each day." Mrs. Coolidge said, "Tell that to the President when he comes by." Upon being told, President asked, "Same hen every time?" The reply was, "Oh, no, Mr. President, a different hen every time." President: "Tell that to Mrs. Coolidge."

The real effect would take place If Mrs. Coolidge had made a joke like the one the president made. No one wouldn't know about it though. Obviously the old boy fell short for da lady,lol. I love dirty minded people.

Thanks for clarifying the story, I was stoned when I thought?---of it.  :oops: Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

Solitary

Quote from: "Aletheia"
Quote from: "The Skeletal Atheist"So has anyone had the experience of explaining to girls who just learned that you're gay that you're not "TV gay" and have no desire to go shopping, help them with fashion sense, or talk about drama with them? Also had to explain to straight guys that I don't instantly want every man's cock and yes, I have standards unless I'm horribly drunk.

Holy shit, you're not TV gay? What good are you if you can't help me with shopping, fashion sense, or talk about drama? You fundamentally are useless to the female gender! How dare you do that as a gay man! lol

In other news, I am a bisexual female, and much like you, I have to counter stereotypes - I have to counter the stereotypes that I'm "confused" (if this is the case, then I've definitely been confused since third grade), that I'm excessively butch, or that I'm an equal opportunity nymphomaniac.

As for the rest of you - you'll find your spot somewhere on here:
[spoil:eybvbt3d][ Image ][/spoil:eybvbt3d]

I rank about a 2, but occasionally a 3 on the scale. My boyfriend varies from 2 to 4.

Holy crap! Now I know why people thought I was gay I rated a 4 on the scale. Now I'm really confused.  :-?    :shock:   [-(   =P~  So why did I like cunnilingus so much? Oh my God!  I'AM A LESBIAN TRAPPED IN A MAN'S BODY.   :Hangman:  :P  8-)  Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

AllPurposeAtheist

On the subject of decorating I guess it ought to be obvious most churches are extensively decorated with those flamboyantly colored windows.. Coincidence? Nahhhh.. :)
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Aletheia

Quote from: "AllPurposeAtheist"On the subject of decorating I guess it ought to be obvious most churches are extensively decorated with those flamboyantly colored windows.. Coincidence? Nahhhh.. :)

That was due to the medieval gays trying to win favor with early Christians - if they burned them at the stake their churches would look like shit and god would be pissed.
Quote from: Jakenessif you believe in the supernatural, you do not understand modern science. Period.

Plu

How can you rank across multiple parts of that scale, that doesn't seem to make any sense. It's supposed to be an averaged number, if you think you rate between 2 and 4 you are most likely just a 3 :P

SGOS

Quote from: "Atheon"Straight guy here (not that there's anything wrong with that) who fully supports the LGBT community!
That's a spin an a Seinfeld episode, right?  I always enjoyed that episode.  :-D

GSOgymrat

I'm gay and have been in a relationship for 21 years. I don't think my being gay has anything to do with being atheist considering that all the other men in my family are atheist too. As far as being a "TV gay" I don't think anyone would ever describe me that way.

Jason78

Quote from: "The Skeletal Atheist"So has anyone had the experience of explaining to girls who just learned that you're gay that you're not "TV gay" and have no desire to go shopping, help them with fashion sense, or talk about drama with them? Also had to explain to straight guys that I don't instantly want every man's cock and yes, I have standards unless I'm horribly drunk.

Have you ever had to explain to someone that just because someone is bisexual, that it's perfectly possible for them to have a monogamous relationship and doesn't mean that they necessarily have to jump the bones of every fit looking person that happens to wander across their path?
Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

Aletheia

Quote from: "Plu"How can you rank across multiple parts of that scale, that doesn't seem to make any sense. It's supposed to be an averaged number, if you think you rate between 2 and 4 you are most likely just a 3 :P

It depends on the people I'm around and my attraction to them. Currently, the women here aren't all that attractive so I've spent more time looking at men (sorry, manly women just aren't that appealing). When I was in Dallas, I was definitely more attracted to women than men, since the women were gorgeous. Oddly enough, I tend to favor semi-effeminate men more often than not as well. Don't get me wrong, I do enjoy raw masculine traits in numerous forms, but women seem to have something that is mesmerizing to say the least.  

Since my attraction varied in the past, I thought it best to reflect that here. My sexuality is more of a dynamic thing than a static thing.
Quote from: Jakenessif you believe in the supernatural, you do not understand modern science. Period.