News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Impeach Trump????

Started by fencerider, September 30, 2017, 11:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on March 04, 2019, 08:27:16 AM
Heard of but not familiar with either.  Care to explain?

The Crucible ... witch trial
Desire Under The Elms ... incest
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Hydra009 on March 04, 2019, 12:12:20 PM
Seems like Trump loves fake news after all.

Snopes = DNC operation, same as CNN.  I get my facts from The Onion.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Yeah, the right loves to accuse the left of whatever the right is doing, so when they get caught they can play "whataboutism" and say "but what about ..." and feel they can cheat because of their claims that the left is cheating - when it isn't.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Unbeliever

I noticed that McConnell is blaming the Democrats for the Republicans trying to cheat in the North Carolina congressional election. Fancy that...
God Not Found

Hydra009

Quote from: Unbeliever on March 04, 2019, 01:31:31 PM
I noticed that McConnell is blaming the Democrats for the Republicans trying to cheat in the North Carolina congressional election. Fancy that...
Strange how the Republicans never seem to be responsible for anything they do, but they skin their knees and it's all "thanks, Obama!"

Baruch

Both are cheating.  Integrity (we don't have) would stop all elections.  Human beings are corrupt.  That produces corrupt elections.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

trdsf

The Republicans' sense of entitlement would be breathtaking if it wasn't so repulsive.  A duly authorized board judged the results tainted so they're going to hold a new election, and this is somehow "cheating".  As if the Republican candidate's hiring of a guy who was already known for rigging election results wasn't.

It's like the idiot over in the 12th district here who after the special election had about a 1500 vote lead, with about 6000 absentee and mail-in ballots still to be counted.  What did he do?  Claim victory, and piss and moan that the Democrat didn't immediately concede.

Then again, his grasp of mathematics might explain a lot about Republican budgets...
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Hydra009

Unbeliever

I bet Putin laughs himself to sleep every night.
God Not Found

Baruch

And Putin would have pissed himself as Warlord Hillary drank Russian blood from Russian skulls?  Weak sauce you fantasists.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Trump lives in fake news, in accusing others of his weaknesses (to try to preclude them from accusing him of those things, and is accustomed to casually breaking contracts.

And I read an interesting article about that last today.

It discussed "the failure of repeated strategies".  The idea is that you can have successful strategies (with no ethical judgement made) in life, so long as you don't keep playing them against the same people over and over again. 

This is a problem for Trump.  He has used a strategy of cheating on his contracts for decades.  He got away with it because the contractor he cheated in NY wasn't talking to the contractor he cheated in FL.

But on the national stage, he can't get away with that.  He is now dealing with the same people over and over and they talk to one another about what he does.  So his usual strategy no longer works and he is struggling to find ways to fend them off. 

His only option is to go to his dedicated base.  And to keep them engaged, he has to make more bizarre claims and promises.  Since he can't fulfill any of them, he is getting more and more desperate. 

I fear what he might do while digging his hole deeper...
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

320 million fantasists .... raised on Anime.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

QuoteDonald Trump's convicted personal attorney Michael Cohen doesn't believe Trump will peacefully leave the White House if he loses in 2020, and we explore whether this is a real possibility

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tp02MAdza8

I seriously doubt the military would support a coup that would keep Trump in power. But his followers are scary as hell, with more than 100 million of them out there loving this madman.
God Not Found

Baruch

I am looking forward to Dr Who, going back in time, and blowing up Congress, so that Nixon is president forever, as a head in a jar, as in Futurama.

How about the Democrats, in 1960 conspiring to steal the election, by having Mayor Daley (catholic) in Chicago, getting dead people to vote so that JFK (catholic) becomes president instead of Nixon, all under the orders of Pope John XXIII (catholic) and JFK's father (head of Irish mafia).  What should the punishment for that be?

Since fantasy is the best way to predict the future, what if all Democrats are human-masked reptilians per V?

No, you don't want me as dictator.  I would kill you all (well, maybe not, that would simply be too much work, and I am lazy) per Caligula.

As I have stated before, my personal preference is to cancel all democracy.  No more voting.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Unbeliever on March 08, 2019, 07:55:15 PM

I seriously doubt the military would support a coup that would keep Trump in power. But his followers are scary as hell, with more than 100 million of them out there loving this madman.

No, I don't think that even Trump could manage to stay in the White House if he lost the next election.  There have to be limits even his supporters would not accept. 
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!