News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Wuhan Corona virus

Started by Sal1981, January 28, 2020, 09:04:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shiranu

Quote from: Mike Cl on June 17, 2020, 08:35:31 PM
That is if one can find a n-95.  This country is not capable of making them, apparently.  Seems this country in incapable in most way these days.  Well, in can do stupid better than almost anyone.

A company here in Texas is still waiting for the government to offer to buy them, they have the capacity to make a shitload of them but switching the equipment would be ridiculously expensive and they don't want to go bankrupt if the government pulls out. I wanna say that company has been offering to make them since February or March.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Mike Cl

Quote from: Shiranu on June 17, 2020, 09:03:34 PM
A company here in Texas is still waiting for the government to offer to buy them, they have the capacity to make a shitload of them but switching the equipment would be ridiculously expensive and they don't want to go bankrupt if the government pulls out. I wanna say that company has been offering to make them since February or March.
Yeah, I heard about that.  Just one more head-scratcher  of the last 4 years.  There have been so many of those that my head has scratched so much I no longer have a forehead.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Shiranu

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

GSOgymrat

I think it's important to keep in mind that all the sacrifices people have made during this pandemic saved lives. According to Solomon Hsiang, director of Berkeley’s Global Policy Laboratory and Chancellor’s Professor at the Goldman School of Public Policy:

“The last several months have been extraordinarily difficult, but through our individual sacrifices, people everywhere have each contributed to one of humanity’s greatest collective achievements. I don’t think any human endeavor has ever saved so many lives in such a short period of time. There have been huge personal costs to staying home and canceling events, but the data show that each day made a profound difference. By using science and cooperating, we changed the course of history.”

https://youtu.be/c6kyiMecoV8

Mermaid

A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

Hydra009

Schrödinger's plague?

Baruch

Quote from: Hydra009 on June 19, 2020, 05:49:38 PM
Schrödinger's plague?

You aren't infected unless you are tested?  Brilliant!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

aitm

A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Unbeliever

Quote from: Baruch on June 19, 2020, 06:16:20 PM
You aren't infected unless you are tested?  Brilliant!
Yeah, so we shouldn't collapse the wave function!
;-)
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on June 19, 2020, 06:45:48 PM
Yeah, so we shouldn't collapse the wave function!
;-)

Sorry, Og already did that in the Paleolithic, when he killed Schroedinger's Saber Tooth Cat ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Shiranu

The EU is made up of 27 different states, with 100 million more people than the United States, and yet they have a combined new infection rate of nearly 20k less than us.

Baruch

Yes, God-Emperor Trump tricked Fauci, Gates and the CCP to invent Covid and release it.  And can keep the American people infected all on his own.  The Super Spreader of politicians ;-))
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

I hope Trump's fan club has fun at his death rally. They're playing Trump roulette.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Mike Cl

Quote from: Unbeliever on June 20, 2020, 06:06:16 PM
I hope Trump's fan club has fun at his death rally. They're playing Trump roulette.
I hope he has many more such death events.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?