News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Stevia

Started by the_antithesis, March 15, 2013, 10:23:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

_Xenu_

::Mixes strong drinks, hands to Kimmie::
Click this link once a day to feed shelter animals. Its free.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/ars/home

SvZurich

*accepts drinks and smiles*  See how good it can be to make friends?  :D  Friends, and alcohol, can help make the world a better place.   :partyman:
Kimberly (HSBUH) aka Baroness Sylvia endorses the Meadow Party's Bill N' Opus for the 2024 Presidential election! Or a Sanders/Warren ticket.

WitchSabrina

Quote from: "SvZurich"Bri, I have access to alcohol, but don't want to hurt your husband.  I declare you off limits.  :)

Mnmelt has no such protection to her "honor".   :twisted:

:wink:   Being declared off limits means once considered.  I'll take that as a compliment.   :wink:
I am currently experiencing life at several WTFs per hour.

SvZurich

You're damn right I consider you.  You're sweet, beautiful, loving, non-judgemental, questioning, and courageous.  You're someone I can't help but love.  :)
Kimberly (HSBUH) aka Baroness Sylvia endorses the Meadow Party's Bill N' Opus for the 2024 Presidential election! Or a Sanders/Warren ticket.

AllPurposeAtheist

Wow...so the way to make women horny is to talk about stevia.. If I had only known as a younger chap..
All this time I thought stevia was a prescription drug you're sposed to talk to your doctor about, but don't take if you've ever breathed oxygen, cried, not cried, spoken, just sat looking dumb or any number of afflictions not mentioned.
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

the_antithesis

I suspect all discussion on sweeteners eventually turns to sex.

mnmelt

Yer not helping Aitm... Jeshhh....
Sorry Ladies..I'm straight.. But flattered at this age if ANYONE finds me attractive... :biggrin:[/quote]

You Are attractive.  Very much so.  I'm straight too.......so.........that would make us......  friends.  (or friend potential)   :-D

but

we should start a rumor that you and I have the hots for one another.  LMAO  Two straight women going for it?  Oh think of the fun that could be.

*wicked to the core - sorry*

my bad #-o[/quote]

Aitm and I tried to start rumors once.. didnt work.. but thanks for the compliment lover..!!!   :D/
Jesus loves me but I still make him wear a condom

AllPurposeAtheist

I don't even know what you look like and I'm already scouring the flirt sites to find you. :-)
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.