Triumph the Insult Comic Dog Interviews Trump Supporters

Started by Shiranu, March 13, 2016, 07:41:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shiranu

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Baruch

Germany 1934 had far more culture ;-)  This is just the boorish stupidity that is the US.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

drunkenshoe

This one is precious:

"Last time your feet left American soil, you did a jumping jack in 5th grade."  :clap:  I'm curious how many people are aware that this also goes for majority of the democrats.

What if Trump wins and nothing actually changes in the country, what will that say about America then?

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Baruch

While I don't get to travel much anymore, I have left American soil several times.  And I mentally leave the US for part of every week.

IMHO ... if Trump is elected, and nothing changes to the Right or Left (depending on hysteria and conspiracy theory) ... then that reaffirms the conspiracy theory that voting doesn't count ... because if it did, the "owners" wouldn't let the public vote.  But Civics 101 isn't propaganda, it is the way things actually are ;-))
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

TomFoolery

I could only watch about two minutes of it. Sometimes you just feel embarrassed for people.
How can you be sure my refusal to agree with your claim a symptom of my ignorance and not yours?