Drumpf Has Refused To Rule Out Dropping A Nuclear Weapon On Britain

Started by drunkenshoe, April 02, 2016, 07:11:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

drunkenshoe

I have no idea which is dumber here: The title of the article? Actually the whole article. (Europe= Britain: if somebody nukes middle Europe it wouldn't affect UK?) The conversation between reporter (He is just talking about nukes, we don't even know if he is aware where is Britain on the map and he says 'no, I don't think so') Brits thinking a likely US president candidate should profess love to them? I really can't stand this show anymore I guess. It's getting dumber by the minute. Kardashians is better in its own league.

But the point is he asked "Why are we making them?" and he meant if we are not going to use. This thing have a chance to be your president.

Donald Drumpf has refused to rule out dropping a nuclear weapon on Europe.

QuoteIn a Town Hall interview with MSNBC’s Chris Matthews on Wednesday evening, the frontrunner in the race to become the Republican president said he would be “the last one to use nuclear weapons”.

But when pressed by Matthews if he would attack Europe or the Middle East with nukes if he felt it necessary, Drumpf said he was “not going to take it off the table”.

Matthews: “You might in Europe?”

Drumpf: “No. I don’t think so.”

Matthews: “Well just say it: ‘I will never use a nuclear weapon in Europe.’”

Drumpf: “I am not taking cards of the table. I’m not going not use nukes. But I’m not taking any cards of the table.”
Matthews, who was clearly astounded by Drumpf’s comments, told the Republican: “The trouble is when you said that, the whole world, David Cameron in Britain heard it, the Japanese who we bombed in 1945 heard it, they are hearing a guy running for president of the United States maybe using nuclear weapons. Nobody wants to hear that about an American president.”

Drumpf asked the MSNBC host in reply: “Then why are we making them?”

Democratic frontrunner Hillary Clinton told MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow on Wednesday Drumpf was “in over his head” when it came to foreign policy with his “national security ad-libbing”.

Clinton said she did not think Drumpf “even studies or cares to understand” foreign policy.

Last night Drumpf u-turned on his call during the MSNBC interview with Matthews for women to suffer “some form of punishment” for having an abortion

“Are you going to, say, put them to jail?” Drumpf said to the host, adding: “There has to be some form of punishment.” When asked to clarify if he meant a punishment for women, Drumpf said, “Yeah,” though he hasn’t “determined what the punishment should be.

In a separate interview with CNN on Tuesday evening, Drumpf was told to stop behaving like a “five-year-old” child

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/donald-trump-has-refused-to-rule-out-dropping-a-nuclear-weapon-on-britain_uk_56fcd9cce4b0c5bd919ab4de
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Baruch

Non controversial (putting people is jail who violate the law).  Controversial (making abortion more restricted by rule or unobtainable by shutting down clinics).

A great many Americans are opposed to easy abortion.  A great many Americans are hypocritically in favor of tough policing and harsh sentencing.

DoD has war plans against every nation, including GB.  Especially GB ;-)  Part of the special relationship ... from both sides is ... keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

Reporters asking gotcha questions ... I would tell them to F-off.  Yes,on inauguration day, I promise not to nuke Moscow or Riyadh.  And you can trust my campaign promises <sarc>

Hillary is already a war criminal several times over ... but because she wears a pantsuit ... it is assumed she will "mother" her foreign policy.  She is cut from the same cloth as Madeline Albright ... a female Dick Cheney.  If I seriously wanted foreigners killed ... for fun and profit ... I would definitely choose Hillary.

Admit it ... you want a professor from the Ivy League, whose degree is in Foreign Policy ... to run the US.  Not going to happen.  Poindexters can't even be elected dog catcher.  We will watch Europeans elect all these highly educated elites (particularly in France) and burn their continent to the ground.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

stromboli

Been to the British Isles. Other than an abundance of damn fine looking ladies and some cool scenery in Scotland, you can nuke London as far as I'm concerned. Just collect the women and move them to safety first.

Jack89

I don't think his nuke response was unreasonable.  Even if nukes are just a deterrent and you would never really use them, you don't announce that to the world.  If your playing a bluff in cards, you don't tell people you're bluffing.  It was a stupid question, and he gave an appropriate answer.

His abortion answers, on the other hand, need some work. 

I think Donald Trump would make a terrible President, but the liberal response to him makes me want to defend him.  Why call him Drumpf?  Seems a bit childish. 

Draconic Aiur

Quote from: stromboli on April 02, 2016, 01:27:53 PM
Been to the British Isles. Other than an abundance of damn fine looking ladies and some cool scenery in Scotland, you can nuke London as far as I'm concerned. Just collect the women and move them to safety first.

Munch lives in UK

Shiranu

QuoteWhy call him Drumpf?  Seems a bit childish.

Because he mocked a Jewish man (several times) for changing his name and not having "pride, self worth, confidence" in his ethnicity/himself while his ancestors did exactly that. In the words of the legendary philosopher, footballer and all around badass James Vardy...

And why in the actual fuck would he need to take the card off the table? That card shouldn't even exist. That isn't something to praise him for, this should literally not even be something that needs to be addressed because who the fuck thinks nuking Europe is even remotely something that needs to be considered, ever?
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Unbeliever

Quote from: Baruch on April 02, 2016, 07:20:09 AM
Non controversial (putting people is jail who violate the law).  Controversial (making abortion more restricted by rule or unobtainable by shutting down clinics).

I wonder how many Republicans have massive investments in clothes-hanger manufacturing?
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

FaithIsFilth

I don't know what's scarier. A neocon favourite like Hillary, or someone who wings it as he goes along like Trump. Weren't we saying before that Rubio looks scarier than Trump on foreign policy? Well, the neocons see Hillary as Rubio with a vagina. Neocon candidate Hillary is the practical choice though, we've been told on here by the Hillary fans. The neocon is practical and not a dreamer like  Bernie, so it made more sense for a lot of the supposed liberals on here to vote for Hillary over Bernie. Bernie is just a dreamer, right? Why couldn't Bernie just wise up and be a practical neocon like Hillary?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-ZqFlSQc20

Baruch

Hillary spent the 60s as an admirer of Goldwater.  Bernie did the opposite.

If neocons want Hillary, why is it ridiculous that a wing of the KKK want her too?

Lots of people changed their names after landing on Ellis Island ... Don Corleone for example ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Hakurei Reimu

Warning: Don't Tease The Miko!
(she bites!)
Spinny Miko Avatar shamelessly ripped off from Iosys' Neko Miko Reimu

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Baruch on April 02, 2016, 05:10:03 PM

Lots of people changed their names after landing on Ellis Island ... Don Corleone for example ;-)
My great grandparents, ALL OF THEM, changed their names at Ellis Island, on the same day. They left Ireland in one hell of a hurry and didn't want to get tracked in America.

Oh, and I visited Corleone when I was stationed in Sicily. Just a town in Sicily.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

AllPurposeAtheist

A lot of people back in the 1800s were illiterate so could not read nor write . It wasn't always about changing their names.  That was often done on ships and ports of entry by the people writing manifests and so on..
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.