Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

The 0.006625%

Started by pr126, March 11, 2016, 11:41:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pr126

Deleted duplicate post

Baruch

Digging deeply for counter-propagandists who like to use the word "stupid" a lot?

Please dig up every YouTube on Islam and post them here, I would love to watch them all ;-))

But this one doesn't cut the mustard ... "The myth that Birmingham England is 100% Muslim" ... will they next debunk the idea, held by nobody ... that London England is inhabited by Charles Dickens lookalikes (from some episode of Dr Who)?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

stromboli

Don't know the source of this, but look at the numbers for children. In every city there are more children listed as Muslim than Christian. 10 years from now Islam will outnumber Christianity in every city. This is in the UK. I personally think its a problem. Every poll I've seen lists favorable support of terrorist groups much higher than any percentage given by Muslim apologists.

pr126

It is simply a population exchange.

In a few decades Muslims will outnumber indigenous Europeans.
Which will mean that the governments will also be replaced by Muslims.
Europe will become completely Islamic.

The EU elites cannot see this coming? Do they care?

AllPurposeAtheist

Then you Europeans probably ought to start fucking.. A LOT..Nothing beats demographic change like fucking.. Hey! Mandate public fucking and give tax credits for fucking. If I was elected I'd promise to fuck everyone every day..
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Baruch

The Europeans are either fucked or fucking.  Same as the USA ... we either have to breed more mental defective Anglo folk, or the mental defective Hispanic folk will make us all eat tacos until they are coming out our ears ... oh no!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Shiranu

Quote from: pr126 on March 12, 2016, 10:07:37 AM
It is simply a population exchange.

In a few decades Muslims will outnumber indigenous Europeans.
Which will mean that the governments will also be replaced by Muslims.
Europe will become completely Islamic.

The EU elites cannot see this coming? Do they care?

http://www.pewforum.org/2015/04/02/europe/

QuoteEurope is the only region projected to see a decline in its total population between 2010 and 2050. Although Christians will continue to be the largest religious group in the region, Europe’s Christian population is expected to drop by about 100 million people, falling from 553 million in 2010 to 454 million in 2050.58 Europe’s Jewish population also is expected to shrink, from 1.4 million in 2010 to 1.2 million in 2050. The remaining religious groups in Europe are projected to grow in number due to a combination of higher fertility, younger populations and net gains via migration and religious switching.

Europe’s Muslim population is projected to increase by 63%, growing from 43 million in 2010 to 71 million in 2050. The religiously unaffiliated population in Europe is expected to grow by about 16%, from 140 million in 2010 to 162 million in 2050. Hindus, Buddhists, members of folk religions and members of other religions in Europe are expected to experience large gains relative to their 2010 population size, but none of these groups is forecast to exceed 3 million people in 2050. In 2010, there were roughly equal counts of Jews, Hindus and Buddhists in the region (1.4 million each), but by 2050, the Jewish population (1.2 million) is expected to be about half the size of both the Hindu (2.7 million) and Buddhist (2.5 million) populations.

The decline in the size of Europe’s Christian population will result in Christians decreasing as a share of all Europeans (from 75% in 2010 to 65% in 2050). By contrast, the share of Europe’s population with no religious affiliation is projected to increase from 19% in 2010 to 23% in 2050, and the Muslim share of Europe’s population is expected to nearly double, from less than 6% in 2010 to more than 10% in 2050.

Christians will make up 65 percent, non-religious 23 percent and Muslims a grand 10 percent. Now I don't know about your fancy European mathematics, but here in 'murica-land 10 percent is significantly smaller than 88 percent, definitely not "outnumbering".

But that doesn't sound quite as scary and apocalyptic, does it...
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur