Black students blame America for black girl who attacked white guy with dreadloc

Started by Hijiri Byakuren, April 18, 2016, 10:28:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hijiri Byakuren

http://www.thecollegefix.com/post/27015/
QuoteWe’d say this is the pot calling the kettle black, but that could be perceived as racist.

The Black Student Union at San Francisco State University is defending Bonita Tindle, the black student who physically attacked the white student Cory Goldstein because he wears dreadlocks, and saying a viral video “misrepresents” their altercation.

Golden Gate Xpress reports that the group met in the quad Friday and read this statement, in part:

"We, the Black Student Union do not support the mass publication of videos, articles and any other statements that misrepresent this incident. This misrepresentation has led to racist, homophobic and misogynistic slurs being directed at members of our organization."

It apparently gave no examples of such slurs or who made them.
If you think everyone around you is an asshole, maybe you're the one with the problem.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

stromboli

Lol. Hard to say without hearing the whole conversation, but it looks like he was challenged for looking or acting black, whatever that means. Kind of like the backward racism that Eminem received as a rapper.

Makes me want to grow Dreadlocks and "act black." See how many confrontations I can generate.

SGOS

In those teen comedy movies, when I white kid is acting black, usually some girl gives him a disgusted eye roll and says, "Hey, Eddie.  You're NOT black."

SGOS

Quote from: Hijiri Byakuren on April 18, 2016, 10:28:29 AM
"We, the Black Student Union...

They have a Black Student Union?  Who thought of that?  Governor George Wallace?

AllPurposeAtheist

As a white male above 50 I and I alone represent ALL white males over the age of 6. Don't you forget that!   And since I drink my coffee with just a little sugar and nothing else this means that all white males over the age of 6 drink coffee with just about a teaspoon of sugar and no cream.. Anyone deviating from this is just trying to act black or Muslim or Chinese or ....If you don't drink coffee at all you're a girl..
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

stromboli

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on April 18, 2016, 12:49:14 PM
As a white male above 50 I and I alone represent ALL white males over the age of 6. Don't you forget that!   And since I drink my coffee with just a little sugar and nothing else this means that all white males over the age of 6 drink coffee with just about a teaspoon of sugar and no cream.. Anyone deviating from this is just trying to act black or Muslim or Chinese or ....If you don't drink coffee at all you're a girl..

"I like my coffee like I like my women... blonde and sweet" Uh. I drink black coffee. Hmm.

u196533

If you don't drink coffee, you probably do lots of cocaine.

Mike Cl

Coffee--hot and black, like my women--or so the saying goes.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Baruch

The primary goal of politicians and their operatives, is to turn anything not already politics, into politics.  Just don't play their game.  Look at them as a nudist in a snow storm.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.