News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your awesome pictures here!!!

Started by Hijiri Byakuren, March 08, 2016, 11:38:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gawdzilla Sama

I couldn't sit through inglorious bastards.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Baruch

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Munch

I had to sit through it, after my nephew was born and I was visiting my brothers place to see him.
Seemed strange to me a baby in a basket laid on the floor in front of the tv while inglorious bastards was playing.
Just hope nothing rubbed off on his subconscious.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Gawdzilla Sama

Christoph Waltz drives me nuts sometimes. I recognize him but can't remember when I saw him, which is basically EVERYWHERE.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Hydra009

Book cover for Chapterhouse Dune
Artist: Nicolas Bouvier (online handle: Sparth)

Baruch

Quote from: Munch on April 15, 2020, 05:39:13 PM
I had to sit through it, after my nephew was born and I was visiting my brothers place to see him.
Seemed strange to me a baby in a basket laid on the floor in front of the tv while inglorious bastards was playing.
Just hope nothing rubbed off on his subconscious.

I have seen young mothers take their babies into "rated" movies because they had no baby sitter.  Future baby Hitlers ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Munch

'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Shiranu

Matterhorn, having flags projected on it every night as a sign of solidarity with the world.

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Hydra009

aitm

Quote from: Shiranu on April 22, 2020, 07:17:47 AM
Matterhorn, having flags projected on it every night as a sign of solidarity with the world.

That’s pretty goddamn cool.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Baruch

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

Gawdzilla Sama

PZ Myers

Shiranu

The CP2077 Quandra, rendered into a real world...

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur