News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your awesome pictures here!!!

Started by Hijiri Byakuren, March 08, 2016, 11:38:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Central Asian tyrannies are like so many Brasilia's.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Baruch on March 30, 2020, 12:20:17 PM
Central Asian tyrannies are like so many Brasilia's.
I concur fully with that.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Baruch

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on March 30, 2020, 12:29:35 PM
I concur fully with that.

At least they didn't put all the pretty buildings in the middle of the Amazon!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Munch

I'm not really a fan of most large body tattoos, since I think it can just distract from someones physique more. However I do have a strange admiration for people who get complete full body, all over tattoos, as that really pushing it to the next level.

'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Munch on April 01, 2020, 10:35:07 PM
I'm not really a fan of most large body tattoos, since I think it can just distract from someones physique more. However I do have a strange admiration for people who get complete full body, all over tattoos, as that really pushing it to the next level.

I went to Pinky's, in Wan Chai, every chance I got. My tat from 1970 is still as colorful as the day it went on. But when I was there the first time I saw a guy getting a tat that covered his entire back. He was a bit of wuss so he was getting it done a bit at at time. The whole scene was a fox hunt. Across the shoulders was a manor house, with many windows. Below that the hunters on  horseback, over a dozen of them. Then the dogs, chasing the fox. You only saw the fox's tail because it was disappearing down a convenient "hole". (Wink goes here.) He was getting the tail worked on when I was there that time.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Hydra009

Painstakingly drawn before a live audience.

Hydra009

Gawdzilla Sama

PZ Myers

aitm

Quote from: Hydra009 on April 14, 2020, 03:10:31 PM

The duality of man.
The irony of that picture is that most people don't get it.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Gawdzilla Sama

PZ Myers

Munch

All the parishioners gathered in the church, the priest waving his arms up in the air.

"AND HEAR YE ONTO ALL THE VOICE OF GOD SPEAK ONTO THY, HIS WORDS OF COMFORT AND JOY, LISTEN NOW TO THE VOICE OF GOD!!.. Listen!"

BBZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

"HALLELUJAH, PRAISE JESUS!!"

*blood trickles out from his ear"
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Gawdzilla Sama

The best church services I ever saw were in "Kingsmen".
PZ Myers

Baruch

Quote from: Hydra009 on April 14, 2020, 03:10:31 PM

The duality of man.

I bet that farmer gets really good Netflix streaming ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on April 15, 2020, 05:39:06 AM
The best church services I ever saw were in "Kingsmen".

Sorry for your PTSD.  But your idea of entertainment is too Operation Phoenix ;-(

How about a scene like in the finale of Inglourious Basterds, but at an SJW meeting ;-(
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.