Main Menu

Post your awesome pictures here!!!

Started by Hijiri Byakuren, March 08, 2016, 11:38:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unbeliever

God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Munch

I wonder with something like that, how something else would see it, like a fly, or another creature with better eyesight then us.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on February 26, 2020, 07:09:15 PM
This stuff's really cool, too:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EidMn79Gr8M

In action, looked like a really nasty, really clean, meat shredder.  I think I would keep my hands away while it is in operation ;-(
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Munch on February 26, 2020, 08:39:23 PM
I wonder with something like that, how something else would see it, like a fly, or another creature with better eyesight then us.

We strobe sight 30x a second.  A fly sight strobes 60x a second.  Everything is moving in slow motion to them.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Munch on February 26, 2020, 06:04:48 PM
Sometimes art is subjective
Sometimes art is subjectivity shit
So, just like maths.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Baruch

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Quote from: Baruch on February 26, 2020, 11:44:52 PM
In action, looked like a really nasty, really clean, meat shredder.  I think I would keep my hands away while it is in operation ;-(

Yeah, some of it looked organic. I've played with a variable strobe light, but I never managed anything like that!

I just tried watching it while listening to Ron Bushy's drum solo in Inna Godda Da Vida. What a trip!
God Not Found

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Hydra009

Gawdzilla Sama

PZ Myers

Unbeliever

Yeah, when did aliens go from green to gray?
God Not Found

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Unbeliever on March 12, 2020, 02:01:37 PM
Yeah, when did aliens go from green to gray?
1990s some time. One author wrote a book about "grey aliens" and suddenly they were everywhere. I'd recognize the name if I saw it.
PZ Myers

Unbeliever

Was if Whitley Strieber?

I know he's written a few books. None of them worth reading, though.
God Not Found