Main Menu

Post your awesome pictures here!!!

Started by Hijiri Byakuren, March 08, 2016, 11:38:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munch

'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Gawdzilla Sama

The male version of Stormy Daniels.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Cavebear

Quote from: Munch on May 24, 2018, 07:55:09 AM

Well, its awesome to me

Yeah "whoppee".  I could tell the diff from the start.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Munch

Quote from: Cavebear on May 29, 2018, 07:52:47 AM
Yeah "whoppee".  I could tell the diff from the start.

the.. difference to what, I didn't make a comparison.

Cavebear

Quote from: Munch on May 29, 2018, 08:30:34 AM
the.. difference to what, I didn't make a comparison.

Indeed you did not.  But I suspect the choice of image was intended to surprise some people.  Especially given the sequence of the images.  If you hadn't wished to surprise some people, you would have shown the guy FIRST,  LOL!

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Cavebear on May 29, 2018, 08:36:31 AM
Indeed you did not.  But I suspect the choice of image was intended to surprise some people.  Especially given the sequence of the images.  If you hadn't wished to surprise some people, you would have shown the guy FIRST,  LOL!
I thought it was to point out the sexual dimorphism in allowable imagery. Male nipples allowed, female nipples not allowed, and "nipple" without modifier is assumed to be female.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Munch

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on May 29, 2018, 08:45:20 AM
I thought it was to point out the sexual dimorphism in allowable imagery. Male nipples allowed, female nipples not allowed, and "nipple" without modifier is assumed to be female.

actually it was more just about taking liberties to the fact men can flash their nips about, but it could also have that added to it for context.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Munch on May 29, 2018, 08:54:18 AM
actually it was more just about taking liberties to the fact men can flash their nips about, but it could also have that added to it for context.
We just said the same thing, so yeah.
PZ Myers

trdsf

Quote from: Munch on May 29, 2018, 08:54:18 AM
We have a local thing called Comfest that has a gender neutral shirtless policy.  Can't say it does anything for me that I can't get on any other sunny day...
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Munch

Quote from: trdsf on May 29, 2018, 11:09:05 AM
We have a local thing called Comfest that has a gender neutral shirtless policy.  Can't say it does anything for me that I can't get on any other sunny day...

okay, just saying that name out load implies something else.

Unbeliever

But that's only 'cause you've got a dirty mind! ;-D
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Cavebear

Actually I think it is more interesting that males have them at all.  Apparently, they develop before gender is established.  And here I thought that was the FIRST thing that happened when sperm meets egg.  Ya live and learn.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Cavebear on May 29, 2018, 05:13:09 PM
Actually I think it is more interesting that males have them at all.  Apparently, they develop before gender is established.  And here I thought that was the FIRST thing that happened when sperm meets egg.  Ya live and learn.
The chromosomes are activated in sequence.
PZ Myers

Cavebear

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on May 29, 2018, 05:17:20 PM
The chromosomes are activated in sequence.

Well, I checked.  We are all female at fertilization.  The hormones change us later.  Mother Nature is not really very efficient.

Hey, more proof of no deity, right?  A deity wouldn't be that dumb. 

aitm

Quote from: Deidre32 on April 07, 2018, 06:04:24 PM

It seriously does. What??

I don't know if it is the law of averages, but items coming straight at you do not have the same sense of speed at something moving sideways from you. Take a piece of paper and cover half of it.....you'll see.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust