News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your awesome pictures here!!!

Started by Hijiri Byakuren, March 08, 2016, 11:38:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Shiranu

Grabbed this screenshot as Verstappen was getting out of his car after winning the Mexican GP today, thought it looked really good.

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Shiranu

Two Soviet Soldiers in WW2 aiming their PPSH-41s.

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Mr.Obvious

Quote from: Shiranu on November 10, 2021, 08:43:58 PM
Two Soviet Soldiers in WW2 aiming their PPSH-41s.

That's the most gangsta non-gangster shit i've ever seen.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Gawdzilla Sama

lol, it does look like they're holding them sideways.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Mr.Obvious

Jermija: What does Joseph Stalin look like?
Adolf: What?
Jermija: What country you from?
Jermija: What ain't no country I ever heard of! They speak Russian in What?
Jermija: RUSSIAN, MOTHERFUCKER! DO-YOU-SPEAK-IT?
Adolf: Yes!
Jermija: Then you know what I'm saying!
Jermija: Describe what Joseph Stalin looks like!
Adolf: What, I-?
Jermija: [pointing his gun] Say what again. SAY WHAT AGAIN. I dare you, I double dare you, motherfucker. Say what one more goddamn time.
Adolf: He's w-w-white...
Jermija: Go on.
Adolf: He's got a moustache...
Jermija: Does he look like a bitch?
[Jermija shoots Adolf in shoulder]
Jermija: DOES HE LOOK LIKE A BITCH?
Adolf: No!
Jermija: Then why you try to fuck him like a bitch, Adolf?
Adolf: I didn't.
Jermija: Yes you did. Yes you did, Adolf. You tried to fuck him. And Joseph Stalin don't like to be fucked by anybody, except Mother Russia.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Dark Lightning

Quote from: Mr.Obvious on November 13, 2021, 07:50:43 PM
Jermija: What does Joseph Stalin look like?
Jermija: What country you from?
Jermija: What ain't no country I ever heard of! They speak Russian in What?
Jermija: RUSSIAN, MOTHERFUCKER! DO-YOU-SPEAK-IT?
Jermija: Then you know what I'm saying!
Jermija: Describe what Joseph Stalin looks like!
Adolf: What, I-?
Jermija: [pointing his gun] Say what again. SAY WHAT AGAIN. I dare you, I double dare you, motherfucker. Say what one more goddamn time.
Adolf: He's w-w-white...
Jermija: Go on.
Adolf: He's got a moustache...
Jermija: Does he look like a bitch?
[Jermija shoots Adolf in shoulder]
Jermija: DOES HE LOOK LIKE A BITCH?
Adolf: No!
Jermija: Then why you try to fuck him like a bitch, Adolf?
Adolf: I didn't.
Jermija: Yes you did. Yes you did, Adolf. You tried to fuck him. And Joseph Stalin don't like to be fucked by anybody, except Mother Russia.

Can I buy some of that shit you're smoking?

Shiranu

Sicilian man showing American G.I. which direction the Germans had retreated, 1943

Gawdzilla Sama

When I was stationed in Sicily I followed Patton's, and then Montgomery's, route to Messina. I may have stood in that exact spot. IF there was a trattoria there.
PZ Myers

Hydra009

Quote from: Shiranu on November 16, 2021, 03:06:34 AM
Sicilian man showing American G.I. which direction the Germans had retreated, 1943
Nothing inspires enduring loyalty among the general population quite like fascism, lol.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Hydra009 on November 16, 2021, 06:27:10 PM
Nothing inspires enduring loyalty among the general population quite like fascism, lol.
The US government cut deals with the Mafia to avoid labor strikes and theft on American harbors during the war.
PZ Myers

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Shiranu on November 16, 2021, 03:06:34 AM

He looks exactly like Anatolian villagers.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Gawdzilla Sama

PZ Myers