News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your awesome pictures here!!!

Started by Hijiri Byakuren, March 08, 2016, 11:38:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hydra009

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

the_antithesis

Oh christ, that looks like The Item. A crappy independent movie no one should watch.

Unbeliever

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on December 26, 2022, 01:13:00 PMGreat angle on the seal.
Oh, I thought it was Jabba's mate. Those huts have to reproduce some kind of way, after all...
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Hydra009

the_antithesis

Hold on while I take a picture of the vomit.

drunkenshoe

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Hydra009

Brazilian rainbow boa: 

That's not Photoshopped, that's how they really look.

I'd hug one, but I'm afraid that it'd want to hug me back!

Gawdzilla Sama

Good thing I didn't do any acid this morning.
PZ Myers

Hydra009

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Hydra009 on January 26, 2023, 02:09:33 PMI'd hug one, but I'm afraid that it'd want to hug me back!

Nah, they very rarely attack humans. They're not interested in us in any way. Also they don't have enemies in nature, if memory serves right.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Gawdzilla Sama

PZ Myers

the_antithesis

Looks like a black light poster.

Mike Cl

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?