Why I LEFT Islam While Still In A Muslim Country

Started by bussta333, February 28, 2016, 06:47:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bussta333

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xs1WL2_w-rY

This video is a little more personal than my others, but I feel like I need to get this off my chest as it's something I've been walking around with for a long time.
Coming out as an ex Muslim is something that many people compare to coming out as gay in the 70's.  Apostasy is a crime in every theocracy remaining, and Muslim apostates face threats, torture, and discrimination in those countries for their entire lives. 
Today, I want to talk to y'all about my experience with Islam, and how I was able to finally escape it.  Hope you enjoy.

stromboli

Welcome. Your video is very high quality and well done. We have had a few ex-Islamic people on the forum, and at least one still living in a Muslim country.

Just to let you know, the forum rules are negative about self promoting on your first posts, but I''ll let the mods make that determination. But good work, a quality product with a real message.

widdershins

I liked the video.  One thing, though, the big bang was not "an explosion", it was a sudden expansion.  I'm not sure why, in the grand scheme of things, it matters, but there seems to be a push as of late to correct this misconception in the scientific community.
This sentence is a lie...

JBCuzISaidSo

I think there is a very clear, very concise statement, here, and it leaves questions because OP still has them, too. In other words, please let OP self promote.  :great: This is totally worth watching, even as it unfolds.

Welcome to the AF, bustaa, and thank you for posting!

Having gmail password issues so I have to fix that first, but I'll be subscribing to your youtube as soon as possible hah....10 minutes unless I see something shiny.....
It’s a strange myth that atheists have nothing to live for. It’s the opposite. We have nothing to die for. We have everything to live for.
-- Ricky Gervais

Listen, Big Deal, we've got a bigger problem here. Women always figure out the truth. Always.
--Han Solo, The Force Awakens

doorknob