A Response Towards "Racist Stereotyping" of White Culture's Racism

Started by Shiranu, February 28, 2016, 01:21:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drunkenshoe

Islamic terrorism worked. Perfectly. Like a well oiled machine. I want to cry. There is a vicious cycle going on. I don't know who sees the connection in the big scale, refuses to see or enjoying to ignore. But it is there. Grinning to us with a huge rotten head full with maggots walking around everywhere among people.

Just at the time people need to side with a real left understanding, they are becoming more and more right wing and reacting in 'religious' terms. They are getting more entitled, more divided, more selfish and more violent in every level.

This probably will continue to a some sort of a peak I guess. But what can break a vicious cycle although one side not touched by anything but just getting steadily as fundamentally 'religious' -not talking about religion- as the other side I have no idea. A world war. What? Nobody is going to eliminate those terrorist groups until they stop being profitable and beneficial, so stop dreaming about that.

In a much bigger angle, while the secular white buying this bulllshit with apetite, (Same bullshit is going on here in a different way which you guys have no idea) Drumpf make so much 'sense' with his lot to me. This is their natural habitat. They'll thrive.

The sickening irony is that the whole thing looks like a freaking biblical parable!

I'm not feeling good. Seriously, with Drumpf on the rise...I am so scared.

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Baruch

Sometimes excitement over things we can't control gets to be too much.  Take care of your health and happiness.

Meanwhile, throw another Christian to the lions, and poor me another glass of champagne ... the plebs are getting restless.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

mauricio

"This is from a poster who treats SJW-MRA war exclusive to one culture like a crucial threat to human rights issue of humanity -by insulting women- and the main factor which determines feminism in the world overall."

This is fucking rich coming from someone who has refused to discuss the fact that feminism is a word with no solid  monolithic meaning but rather defined by their many different self identified members and their specific and different ideas. Like any other complex ideology. I have never fucking suggested SJW-MRA determine feminism in the world overalll. You are nothing but a liar otherwise you would actually quote me saying anything remotely near to that. But you cant because my position has always been one of nuance on how ideological labels work with multiplicity of meaning depending on contexts. If you say lies like this without even trying to back up your shit why should i consider you anything but a troll?

mauricio

"
How is it possible otherwise that you completely enjoy every offensive, hostile, hate spreading bullshit those MRAs vomit and make absurd excuses like 'you'll find genius in trash, oh he got better'"

How is saying that people who spread thrash sometimes have valid points i support somehow a  demonstration that i enjoy the thrash? It's the exact opposite. How the hell can't you not understand such as simple statements. Also i linked you a MRA who i said was actually pretty good and you had nothing to say about him, that's one of the only instances i can remember i said something positive about an MRA in this forum and I guess just because he calls himself MRA and i liked his speech therefore i must "completely enjoy every offensive, hostile, hate spreading bullshit those MRAs vomit". Do you even turn your brain when you type shit like that because that goes completely against the reality of our dicussions on this forums.

Hillariously you qualified my enjoyment of their bullshit as "completely" which is by fucking definition false since I'm making a dinstiction between their positions I do not agree and the ones I do agree with. So by fucking definition my enjoyment of their speech cannot be "completely" and "every". Jesus do you even understand the english language?

mauricio

BTW on top of quoting me wrong you changed the context of my quote which is this

"Its called people expressing their opinions freely. You will get from genious to trash. You seem to be rather paranoid and too cynic to the point of irrationally dismissive of speech just because people want to actually convince you, like duh. Thats the whole point. It's your (royal you) responsability to sort out the gold nuggets from the trash."

And i was talking about pretty much everything, the entire free market of ideas. Not just MRA vloggers. It's fact that in the information stream of modern culture you must always try to find the valuable among the banal.

So basically you live in a delusional world where i'm faithful MRA that thinks SJW determine feminism. You only wish i was such a weak man of straw.

widdershins

The way to fight racism is not with racism.  Being racist against white people does not in any way help non-whites.  You don't piss off the problem to make it go away.  I know that might sound rational at first, but it's really quite stupid.  Do you think you're going to go to a KKK rally, spout off some racist shit against whites and they're just going to say, "Hey!  That was really hurtful.  My God, is THAT what we've been doing to you all this time???  I am SO sorry!"  Obviously that isn't happening.

So let's take it down a notch.  What about going to a group of people who are not overtly racist.  Do you think you're help or hurt your cause with them by being racist against whites?  I'll give you a hint.  This group of people is called "Republicans" and in response they coined the nonsense term "reverse racism".

So let's take it down another notch.  What about people who don't think about race?  Well now you got them thinking about race, don't you?  So, the first time they thought about race, do you think they were like, "Hey, that black guy is all right"?  Or was it more like, "What a dick!  Fucking n%#$%$"?

So let's take it down another notch.  What about people who actively try not to be racist?  If a black guy gets in their face and tells them that they're personally responsible for slavery, never mind their family didn't even immigrate to America until long after it was over, is that going to win them over?

Being a racist is in no way fighting racism.  It doesn't make me sympathize with you, it pisses me off.  It doesn't make me want to help you, it makes me want to tell you to fuck off.  Getting the blame for slavery for no other reason than the color of my skin, never mind my views on race or my family history, does not invoke positive feelings or the desire to help the one placing the blame.  Is it "fair"?  Well, yeah, if you're a racist moron.  "White people" had and still have advantages.  There is no doubt about this.  But I didn't choose to be born white.  This isn't a problem I invented or agree with.  In fact racism against non-whites pisses me off even more than racism against whites because it is a so much bigger problem, not to mention my feelings get hurt, black kids get shot, big fucking difference there.  But by being racist toward me, you're not making a point or getting your message across.  You're just alienating me.  Nothing more.  I fucking hate Chris Rock.  I think he's a racist piece of shit.  I don't give a fuck what that prick thinks of me or what keeps him awake at nights.  But if he weren't a racist prick, I'm sure I would listen to his message, sympathize with it and even want to do something about it.  Instead, I want to not do whatever it is that dick bag wants me to do.  It's instinctual.  It's a natural reaction.  When a wolf attacks a sheep the sheep's first response isn't to combat the negative stereotyping other sheep hold against wolves.  When a person attacks me, my first response isn't to listen carefully to their concerns so that we can find a solution to the problems which incited them.  That's just nature, not just human nature, but all of nature.
This sentence is a lie...

Shiranu

I'm still confused as to where any major group is institutionally being racist towards white people... other than maybe "Oh my god he said it in a way I didn't appreciate! I'M INSULTED YOU RACIST!"...

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

mauricio

Quote from: Shiranu on March 02, 2016, 06:20:29 PM
I'm still confused as to where any major group is institutionally being racist towards white people... other than maybe "Oh my god he said it in a way I didn't appreciate! I'M INSULTED YOU RACIST!"...

You simply do not understand how humans work if you cannot understand how a black person could hold very strong racist prejudice towards a white person. This only gets fueled by bullshit rhetoric that distorts reality by pointing every problem as racially based when the facts are far from clear. Why do you think that in the BLM protest of the jamar clark shooting there were bricks and molotovs thrown into the minneapolis police precint, why do you think people who came in to record and witness the demonstrations were singled out as white supremacists because they were not part of the in-group some of them got beaten and chased as related by the BLM people themselves who apparently saw nothing wrong with their actions. Why so many of the BLM people sound super paranoid of police and imaginary white supremacists colluding to infiltrate them and hurt them when they have zero evidence of that. When the police has treated them really softly just letting them protest and break shit up in chicago for example without really confronting them just herding them around with no clashes. Usually this kind of activity gets you pepper sprayed and clubbed, but the police have been smart to not throw petrol on the fire, at least on those protests some months ago by the end of last year. I watched tons of hours of protests livestreams and did not see violent repression just a lot of paranoia, overreaction and assholery from BLM people. This kind of bullshit needs to stop, it does not matter if it is not institutional racism. It is irrational, racist , dangerous and unhelpful. BLM is not the group that will solve police brutality unless they mature, changed their tactics and stop collectivizing people on the basis of their race.

Baruch

I saw all this before, in the 60s.  It is deja vu all over again ;-(

We misuse words.  If we limit racism to institutional racism ... then there isn't much anti-white racism in the US.  There is plenty of individual racism against white folk ... and against everyone else.  The US is an individualist racist society, not a collectivist racist society.  What one thing whites don't get about colored folk, including Jewish folk ... is the tribalism.  It is like being born into a labor union, and whites are all against unions, because they think they pulled their own ass from their mother's womb by their own boot straps (delusional shits that they are).

Personally I don't see doing much more for collective recompense ... for any large group of folks ... there are probably individuals who deserve it because of specific circumstances.  The attempt of BlackLivesMatter to bring back the "100 acres and a mule" theory is laughable.  And typically Latinos and Asians aren't seeking any handouts ... this is an African-American peculiarity ... fathered by bad D-party policies.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

widdershins

Quote from: Shiranu on March 02, 2016, 06:20:29 PM

I don't know about any "major group".  I was talking about prominent individuals, such as Jesse Jackson, Louis Farrakhan and Chris Rock.  But if you want to see a major group show real hostility toward a white person I hear that any given white person can just go to a Louis Farrakhan event if they would like to be insulted throughout and fear for their lives.  My old boss went to one hosted by his college.  Being white, it was not a "comfortable" experience for him.

EDIT: I am not saying blacks don't have every right to be pissed off.  They absolutely should be pissed off because, frankly, leaving it up to predominantly white politicians to fix it really hasn't gotten them far.  And they need to be loud as hell about it.  All I'm saying is, I didn't do it.  My children are disgusted by the racism they see at the schools in our redneck community.  It's not "white people" who are the problem.  It's "racist white people" and I don't like being grouped with them any more than any random German would like being grouped with Nazis.
This sentence is a lie...

Baruch

Jesse Jackson is just a jive opportunist.  Louis Farrakhan is probably a murderer (of Malcolm X).  These aren't good examples.  But Black leadership, aside from Cornel West, has been terrible since MLK.  Is Ted Nugent a typical White guy?  I work with African-Americans, and they are mostly fine folks, at the same rate as the White Americans I work with.  But none of them is famous, or a leader of the community ;-(

If you don't like "leaders" then don't follow the bastards.  They thrive on your attention, even if it is fear of them.

I would no more go to a Louis Farrakhan rally, than a KKK rally ... your boss was not very bright.  White people of a certain type are welcome at the NAACP ... but only sometimes ;-)  But I don't think one would need to fear for one's life.  I might get a little over excited if I had gone to one of those Promise Keepers rallies ... and not in a good way.  Today White men don't wear bedsheets, they wear Izod shirts.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Baruch on March 01, 2016, 06:59:35 AM
Sometimes excitement over things we can't control gets to be too much.  Take care of your health and happiness.

I am having nightmares with high quality Holywood effects. It's disgusting and frightening, feels very long and vivid. A little while ago in my dream, there is a sense of 'We'; 'We' are running in masses towards one way from explosions, attacks, bloodshed all over, but I can't see what it is or who is attacking. 'We' is everyone I know and probbaly the civillian mass of people on earth in my mind I guess. 'We' arrive to a field. Danger has supposedly passed. People are walking around, laughing-eating going on their lives like nothing has happened or happening among burned out fields. It's dark in day time. Strange darkness. Not absencse of light. There are no corpses, but personal possessions of dead people scattered around. Like burnt clothes, shoes, bags. Like night dresses and evenning gowns and high heeled women shoes, pants, hats... Nobody removes them or even seem to see or bothered that they are all over the place.

There is an old child game here. Young adults are playing that game and singing the riddle song -lyrics changed weirdly- in a collective lifeless voice. I find that very strange and can't get what they are doing. (In the original game children sit crouching in a circle and someone becomes the it. He circles them with a handkerchief tied to a knot and tries to drop it at the behind of a player's back. If  the player notice he chases the it and tries to sit down his place before getting caught etc...) A lot of other things happened for a 'long' time in the dream. One of the most vivid scene was a gold coloured high heeled sandal burned out. ?

It was the most disturbing nightmare I had. I woke up jumping in the middle of the night repeating 'Putin, Putin, Putin'. ? WTF?

My usual nightmare routine is trying to save people from becoming robots or some sort of 'zombies' -without the virus element- running around in empty streets at night barefeet, in my pjs. 'They' often catch me and convince me that 'nothing is wrong' and I jump up from my sleep. My nightmares got new eleborated plots.

I barely got used to the old series I have been having all my adult life. New ones are very exhausting and painful. Too realistic. No fantasy elements.

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

gentle_dissident

Quote from: drunkenshoe on March 05, 2016, 10:14:21 AM
Too realistic. No fantasy elements.
If dreams are going to show us our fears, they should at least entertain us.

Fidel_Castronaut

I'm by no means an expert on race politics, but I would have thought fighting fire with fire doesn't tend to work, especially in matters of identity politics.
lol, marquee. HTML ROOLZ!

Baruch

Quote from: Fidel_Castronaut on March 18, 2016, 07:31:53 PM
I'm by no means an expert on race politics, but I would have thought fighting fire with fire doesn't tend to work, especially in matters of identity politics.

Which is why Black leaders since MLK, have all been like General Powell.  Uncle-Toms ... even the ones who seem to be opposed to government policies, are working for the government IMHO.  Except for Cornel West.  The anti-dis-establishment-arians need to have a few real opponents to make the fake opponents more realistic.  You have Black shepherds for the Black-folk ... so they can dance to a different tune, but end up at the same destination as the White shepherds for the White-folk ... the abattoir of the wealthy and powerful.  The thirst of the wealthy and powerful can never be slaked.

Real Black leaders would not only tell the truth, but put it in a way that is palatable for the White majority.  This is how progress was made in the 60s.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.