Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

"I wouldn't date a ___"

Started by Jannabear, February 21, 2016, 12:34:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

drunkenshoe

Quote from: mauricio on February 21, 2016, 04:33:13 PM
I used past tense and said ON THIS FORUM

Like seriously at this point it think this just a language barrier, how can it be so hard to understand i was referring to your entire post history on this forums.

You have read over 10 000 posts I have written in this forum in 6 years and decided to make the specific comment about white het males on the exact time I made an exchange with one about it today?

And the black thing I 'lied' about? You do have a bit of a language barrier, you are so fucking angry, you have no idea what you are writing.

You are a very bad liar -this is not neccessarily a bad thing- and I think you are younger than 20. How old were you when you read my posts?

I'm more curious what you are really angry about though.

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

mauricio

Can someone else on the forum give an objective perspective. Was my grammar that bad, that it was not understandble i was talking about hypothetical situations?

PickelledEggs

Take some deep breaths, take a nap, a shower or something and cool off. You're starting to de-rail the thread with senseless bickering.

drunkenshoe

Quote from: PickelledEggs on February 21, 2016, 04:48:11 PM
Oh my fucking hell will everyone just relax.

I swear, I am relaxed. I want to ruffle his hair and squeeze him. I mean it.

He is like an oversized bear cub that wants to wrestle and bite my head off. He thinks I am 'evil'. :lol:

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

mauricio

Quote from: PickelledEggs on February 21, 2016, 04:49:42 PM
Take some deep breaths, take a nap, a shower or something and cool off. You're starting to de-rail the thread with senseless bickering.

Im pretty much done with this. At this point i only care whether my post was really that hard to understand or not? Did you manage to catch i was talking about hypotethical black people and women?

mauricio

Is it really that hard to understand i was doing sarcastic hypotheticals to prove my point with a sort of reductio ad absurdum?

QuoteWow its amazing your incapacity to understand or properly read even such a simple and short post. Tell me when did i say anything about you insulting people? No i was talking about your lack of self awareness as you do shit like in this post dismissing people's words due to their characther traits and your perceived statistical relations between human groups and discrimination. How about we do this with women and black people instead of white males. hey the suspects are a black guy and a white guy mmm likely the criminal is the black guy so stop complaining about your imaginary white criminals. A baby was found dead murdered by one of his parents. Bet it was the women, you know women murder babies this much often than males i do not need to actually address the specifics or your argument i already know you are a black or a women statistics tell me you are the most likely culprit hur dur.  Males die more often at work, silly women stop complaining about imaginary safety concerns in your jobs.

drunkenshoe

You are talking about me. Stop lying.

Quote from: mauricio on February 21, 2016, 02:59:28 PM
...i do not need to actually address the specifics or your argument i already know you are a black or a women statistics tell me you are the most likely culript hur dur.  ...

mauricio

Quote from: drunkenshoe on February 21, 2016, 04:55:42 PM

That was said by the hypothetical idiot saying to the hypothetical women or black man that the specifics of his situation do not matter because of average population trends.

That post was sarcastic and an attempt of using analogies for a reduction ad absurdum style counter argument.

PickelledEggs

Quote from: mauricio on February 21, 2016, 04:51:38 PM
Im pretty much done with this. At this point i only care whether my post was really that hard to understand or not? Did you manage to catch i was talking about hypotethical black people and women?
I'm talking about your pissing match with shoe. Both of you, cut it out. I don't care who stops arguing with the other first, I just want the bickering to stop. It's unproductive and it's de-railing the thread.

In reference to the comment that has to do with this thread, just to make sure, are you talking about the one where you started with
QuoteI was called racist once because i said i do not find black women generally attractive.
I just read that now... and yes I agree with that post 100%

PickelledEggs

Now. As we were and back on topic...

drunkenshoe

Quote from: mauricio on February 21, 2016, 04:59:48 PM
That was said by the hypothetical idiot saying to the hypothetical women or black man that the specifics of his situation do not matter because average populations trends.

That post was sarcastic and an attempt of using analogies for a reduction ad absurdum style counter argument.

Yeah this is an hypothetical line. :lol:

Quote from: mauricio on February 21, 2016, 02:59:28 PM
...i do not need to actually address the specifics or your argument i already know you are a black or a women statistics tell me you are the most likely culript hur dur.  ...

More like:

drunkenshoe

Quote from: PickelledEggs on February 21, 2016, 05:03:29 PM
Now. As we were and back on topic...

I have been called 'racist' for not posting a black male pic to a sexy men thread. By a bunch of Brits (white male) Me. I love black men. Just because I just didn't think of it at that time.

aitm

back to the topic title:

any of you whacky fuck-ups.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

PickelledEggs

Quote from: drunkenshoe on February 21, 2016, 05:06:20 PM
I have been called 'racist' for not posting a black male pic to a sexy men thread. By a bunch of Brits (white male) Me. I love black men. Just because I just didn't think of it at that time.
I've seen some pretty sexy black chicks. Like... stunning. I'm not "unattracted" to them, it's just not nearly as frequent as a pale white girl with either red hair or black hair or Japanese or Korean.

Pale white chicks... I get made fun of all the time... but hey. Vampires need love too.

drunkenshoe

Quote from: PickelledEggs on February 21, 2016, 05:15:04 PM
I've seen some pretty sexy black chicks. Like... stunning. I'm not "unattracted" to them, it's just not nearly as frequent as a pale white girl with either red hair or black hair or Japanese or Korean.

Pale white chicks... I get made fun of all the time... but hey. Vampires need love too.

I am definitely attracted to dark haired males. There is a certain type of Western white male features that puts me off even though they are usually white, big men and I love big men in general but not them. I have no idea why.  I think that type of face translates to me as cold and distant for some reason. I don't like cold-distant people, let alone get attracted to them.