News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Lonely? Have a cuddle.

Started by pr126, February 15, 2016, 04:25:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AllPurposeAtheist

All the nonsense of xenophobia aside the US in particular has a lot of people who just refuse to interact with others. You can live right next door to someone for 20 years and never meet them. They park their cars in the garage, get up and go to work at 6am, don't come home till dark, all the curtains are drawn in their house which of course is like the local armory armed to the teeth just in case big bad gubnit comes for their guns, food or lawn mower and they drive around in vehicles with tinted windows and wouldn't roll down the window if their lives depended on it, commute 60 miles a day to work and spend every breathing minute away from work glued to the tee fucking vee..... Yeah I can see why they might want to pay someone just to pretend to give a shit about them for an hour.. They certainly don't seem to give a shit about anyone. That mentality breeds on itself..
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Nonsensei on February 15, 2016, 10:24:38 PM
OMG when I first read that I was like "wow, it really comes with a free gangbang? Thier population problems must be getting desperate." I literally did not connect the dots on refugees or anything.

LOL
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Baruch

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on February 16, 2016, 03:01:31 AM
All the nonsense of xenophobia aside the US in particular has a lot of people who just refuse to interact with others. You can live right next door to someone for 20 years and never meet them. They park their cars in the garage, get up and go to work at 6am, don't come home till dark, all the curtains are drawn in their house which of course is like the local armory armed to the teeth just in case big bad gubnit comes for their guns, food or lawn mower and they drive around in vehicles with tinted windows and wouldn't roll down the window if their lives depended on it, commute 60 miles a day to work and spend every breathing minute away from work glued to the tee fucking vee..... Yeah I can see why they might want to pay someone just to pretend to give a shit about them for an hour.. They certainly don't seem to give a shit about anyone. That mentality breeds on itself..

Exactly.  I don't give a shit for anyone, except the people at work that I like, and family that I like ... and my cat.  I assume most Americans are ax-murderers.  Americans seem extroverted and gregarious ... soft on the outside, but we are hard on the inside.  I hear that other peoples are the opposite ... hard on the outside, but soft on the inside ... I have heard this said of Turks for example ;-)  I don't need a hug, I need targets for the neighborly zombie apocalypse (not really).
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.