News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Day One

Started by chill98, February 13, 2016, 06:35:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chill98

Chill - for my location. I am in N. central usa and there is a real chill in the air.
98 - for the year I arrived on the www (except I couldnt remember if it was 97 or 98 so I picked the for sure year).

Raised in an atheist household, evolving from strong atheist to agnostic atheist.  Never been a believer in god(s). 

Got away from the forums/chats several years ago and thought I would check out whats going on. 

stromboli

Welcome. Stick around.

Johan

Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false and by the rulers as useful

Baruch

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Solomon Zorn

Welcome!
Quote from: chill98Chill - for my location. I am in N. central usa and there is a real chill in the air.
It was pretty cold here too yesterday. I'm in Northwest Indiana.

Quote from: chill9898 - for the year I arrived on the www (except I couldnt remember if it was 97 or 98 so I picked the for sure year).
I beat you by a year. I started in 1996.
If God Exists, Why Does He Pretend Not to Exist?
Poetry and Proverbs of the Uneducated Hick

http://www.solomonzorn.com

AllRight

Welcome from Ohio where it is also chill!

aitm

Greetings from the south I am planting green beans today so…..you know…..theres that.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

chill98

Thanks for the welcome everyone!