News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Woman on Male Sexual Assault

Started by Jannabear, January 28, 2016, 02:30:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FaithIsFilth

Thank you for challenging me on this before, Shoe. I'm unsure of what I think now. I need to take some more time to think about this. I posted before that female on male rape isn't as bad, and I think me being a male makes it harder for me to see things how you see them. When it comes to statuatory rape, I think, what if it was me. If I had sex with a teacher or something like that, I certainly wouldn't want anyone going to jail. If a boy complained about being assaulted by a hot teacher or some other woman, they would be mocked and laughed at by their peers. The boy who complained of the assault would lose respect among their peers. I would have laughed at the person complaining. The problem is, I'm looking at this through my own eyes, and assuming other males are like me, so they're not going to be damaged by the experience... but I have no way of knowing that. Other males are not me, and many males will react to things differently than I would. My logic was faulty because I was thinking, how would this affect me if it happened to me. I suppose a girl could use the same logic to say statuatory rape on girls is not such a big deal. Just because it doesn't harm some girls, doesn't mean it's not going to harm others.

I don't really know what my position is now, but I do realise that my logic was not so great before. If I was raped or assaulted by a woman (or even a man) today, would I report it? Hell no. What I would do, is I would get over it and move on with my life. Do I think other males should not report it? No. I think they should do what they think is best for them.

drunkenshoe

You are welcome. Thanks for not dismissing it with a 'arrogant heinous bitch!'.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

GSOgymrat

Quote from: stromboli on January 29, 2016, 11:02:28 AM
I cant watch the video because the guy speaking is very annoying.

LOL, I have yet make it through an entire Amazing Atheist video, not because of what he says but the way he says it.

stromboli

Quote from: GSOgymrat on January 29, 2016, 04:40:49 PM
LOL, I have yet make it through an entire Amazing Atheist video, not because of what he says but the way he says it.

Its the flipping the hair thing. I hate that.

AllPurposeAtheist

I can imagine how several scenarios might play out with female on male rape. Most guys picture some supermodel, young woman, but imagine, for example an overweight, aging and bitter woman who reaks and bla bla.. Young man is hired to cut grass, perhaps a few odds and ends home repairs,  whatever,  but is lured into the situation where he's somewhat seduced ,but instead of seduction it's a demand he doesn't want to do, but is given no choice.  Not all women are dainty and sweet and harmless and not all young men are muscular and can fight so he submits and is reluctant to say anything because,  well,  she's fugly with a capital F, old and has the personally of a prison inmate and can imagine it happens. I got involved with a few old skanks as a young man and not particularly proud of those moments.  Come to think about it I'm not sure I've ever told anyone about those few times because they weren't particularly pleasurable.
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

drunkenshoe

Interestingly enough, it seems most women who sexually assaults/rapes males and gets away are sexy, beautiful women. Sometimes they are young.

Thinking about how sexual assault by women esp. hot women is mocked in the society, imagine how many young men and boys actually get into sexual acts they do not consent, but do not even realise or cannot come to terms that they were sexuallly assaulted. Why because it is though ridiculous.

Females are human beings. They are capable of doing anything as violent, abhorrent as human can do. And patriarchal society provides natural disguise and protection for these people who are inclined to this.

Are they as abundant as male perpetrators? No. However, criminology research reports that there is a steady rise in female perpetrators commiting violent crimes. Even in a minority of predators like serial killers. And they are more effective in killing, because they are not taken as a threat; less likley to be suspicious of AND statistically they rather just kill instead of torturing, raping, collecting or commit their crime around a ruse.

20 years later this subject will be handled very differently. But we need people to die or experience horrible acts for that to happen of course.

Gods demand bloood so we should be protected! :lol:

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Mermaid

Quote from: stromboli on January 29, 2016, 11:02:28 AM
I cant watch the video because the guy speaking is very annoying. I have no experience with "women raping men" and frankly not sure how that could happen. I have never been in a situation when a woman raping me wouldn't be what I wanted in the first place. Yes I'm insensitive but frankly I think its stupid.
It's a mistake to get caught up in the mechanics of it. If raping you was what you wanted, it would not be rape.

Consent is a pretty clear concept.
A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

Mermaid

Quote from: The Skeletal Atheist on January 29, 2016, 01:12:39 AM
From my personal experience, women are especially grabby at gay bars. I don't know why, but at a gay bar some women think they can grab a man with impunity. I've had my ass grabbed, turned around to confront the son of a bitch who did it, only to see a group of women giggling like nothing was wrong.

I don't really get the psychology of that one. I don't see what they can see coming out of this, I'm gay. I'm not going to lust after vagina because some woman grouped me.
I appreciate this perspective very much. It's something I have never considered. I do understand the psychology of this (it's a safe way to express your sexuality without fear of being, well, raped). But it's sexual harassment at best, and that is not okay.
A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

Mermaid

Quote from: Munch on January 29, 2016, 06:26:35 AM
Its not happened to me but I have seen women do it to gay men in bars, I assumed they were just friends. However thinking more on it, imagining a straight man in a lesbian bar pinching a womans ass with the very high chance of her being lesbian, that would be front page headlines on the straight male misogyny.
And perhaps sexual assault. Absolutely.

PickelledEggs

I'm confused. Are you arguing that men can't be raped by someone without a cock, Stomboli?

Boners are pretty easy to get. Think about all the times you get a hard on in the worst times. On the subway, in your math class, walking in general. The problem with dicks is that they get hard too easily weather you want them to or not. I can't even count the amount of times I've walked down the street and all of a sudden I had to "reposition myself" because my pants were rubbing me the wrong way. If a woman knows the right buttons, (which it isn't too hard to figure out what to do to physically turn on a guy), his dick will get hard wether he wants it to or not, and can also take advantage of that whether he wants her to or not.

IDK... it seems pretty easy to understand for me.

PickelledEggs

Like.... I was driving the other day and had my phone between my legs... All of a sudden my phone rings and boom! Boner. At the worst time ever. I wasn't even thinking about anything other than the rout I was taking to the grocery store... Dicks suck. Really. Fuck dicks.

PickelledEggs

It's an awkward time to have to wait a few min so your dick can cool off so you're not walking around the produce section with a half-stack...

Mermaid

Quote from: PickelledEggs on January 30, 2016, 05:59:24 PM
I'm confused. Are you arguing that men can't be raped by someone without a cock, Stomboli?

Boners are pretty easy to get. Think about all the times you get a hard on in the worst times. On the subway, in your math class, walking in general. The problem with dicks is that they get hard too easily weather you want them to or not. I can't even count the amount of times I've walked down the street and all of a sudden I had to "reposition myself" because my pants were rubbing me the wrong way. If a woman knows the right buttons, (which it isn't too hard to figure out what to do to physically turn on a guy), his dick will get hard wether he wants it to or not, and can also take advantage of that whether he wants her to or not.

IDK... it seems pretty easy to understand for me.
Yeah. And female rape victims have reported having an orgasm fron their attack, so their bodies respond even in a nonconsentual way, too. It's a horrible thought, actually, and the source of a lot of guilt for some victims. I would be a bit fucked up from it!

Mermaid

Quote from: PickelledEggs on January 30, 2016, 06:04:33 PM
Like.... I was driving the other day and had my phone between my legs... All of a sudden my phone rings and boom! Boner. At the worst time ever. I wasn't even thinking about anything other than the rout I was taking to the grocery store... Dicks suck. Really. Fuck dicks.
I don't know how you guys walk around with those things.

PickelledEggs

Quote from: Mermaid on January 30, 2016, 06:11:50 PM
I don't know how you guys walk around with those things.
Men have it hard.

...uhh... no pun intended...