Stoned And Hallucinating Coyotes Attacking Cars In California?

Started by stromboli, January 27, 2016, 10:07:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: josephpalazzo on January 27, 2016, 12:34:07 PM
Ever heard that in nature, predators versus preys eventually balance themselves out? How would you know that you're killing too many coyotes (predators)? Do you have a bank of information that tells you so? I don't think so. How many species have ended up on the brink of extinction because of too much hunting/fishing? Lots.
I do that because the naturalists in Missouri say it's essential to keep the remnants of the local ecology from being destroyed. I trust them more than I do you.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

aitm

A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

stromboli

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

stromboli

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on January 27, 2016, 02:14:54 PM
I do that because the naturalists in Missouri say it's essential to keep the remnants of the local ecology from being destroyed. I trust them more than I do you.

How many times have I had this conversation? People trashing duck and goose hunters for destruction of wetlands, until you point out that they benefit directly from a healthy wetland, which is why Ducks Unlimited is the biggest contributor to their keeping and restoration.

The annual deer hunt in most states serves to keep the deer/elk/moose herds at manageable levels and insures they have sufficient resources- in other words, no over populating their range. It also is survival of the fittest- the smart and wary deer reseed the herd with stronger and smarter offspring. Taking out invasive species like coyotes from decimating prey animals and leading to starving coyotes that will invade neighborhoods and endanger children and pets.

And don't get me started on Raccoons.....

josephpalazzo

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on January 27, 2016, 02:14:54 PM

Sure, you'll trust anything that says, "It's okay to shoot".

stromboli

AllPurposeAtheist

First off, coyotes are not very good at using rocket propelled roller skates as documented by Warner Brothers therefore a nuisance.
Secondly Shoe didn't want anyone to know what she looks like, but she's on Wikipedia under maenad.. I'm sorry Shoe.. I couldn't keep it to myself any longer..
Personally I find you adorable with the leopard hanging from your hand.. :lol:
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Baruch

Maenads were psycho women followers of Dionysus, who engaged in eating animals killed by bare hand, drinking their blood, and even engaging in cannibalism on occasion (ancient Theban myth).  The Theban king was killed by his own crazed mother.

On coyotes in Cali ... there has been a bad drought there.  The desert or arid plants are probably not in the best of shape, maybe more poisonous than usual.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

stromboli

Quote from: Baruch on January 27, 2016, 08:18:50 PM
Maenads were psycho women followers of Dionysus, who engaged in eating animals killed by bare hand, drinking their blood, and even engaging in cannibalism on occasion (ancient Theban myth).  The Theban king was killed by his own crazed mother.

On coyotes in Cali ... there has been a bad drought there.  The desert or arid plants are probably not in the best of shape, maybe more poisonous than usual.

Don't let that information get out. Every stoner in the Southwest will be headed there.

Baruch

Quote from: stromboli on January 27, 2016, 08:33:11 PM
Don't let that information get out. Every stoner in the Southwest will be headed there.

There is a species of plant, that grows along the highways in the American SW, that is better than LSD, and free.  But I won't share the info, and I have been brain wiped already.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

stromboli

Quote from: Baruch on January 27, 2016, 08:49:48 PM
There is a species of plant, that grows along the highways in the American SW, that is better than LSD, and free.  But I won't share the info, and I have been brain wiped already.

Actually quite a few hallucinogenic drugs in the Southwest. Datura, Morning Glory, Peyote on Saguarro cactus, a few others I can think of. If its there the Native Americans know about it. The Navajo Skinwalkers supposedly had/have some concoction of herbs that gives them superhuman abilities. I have enough experience with Peyote to believe it.

Hakurei Reimu

Quote from: Baruch on January 27, 2016, 08:18:50 PM

I always knew she was metal!  :7505:
Warning: Don't Tease The Miko!
(she bites!)
Spinny Miko Avatar shamelessly ripped off from Iosys' Neko Miko Reimu