Bigotry among feminists and mras

Started by Jannabear, January 23, 2016, 02:14:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Solomon Zorn on January 23, 2016, 05:25:44 PM
C'mon, Shoe! Don't you see that you're comments are condescending? I mean, you're basically psychoanalyzing poor Jannabear, who is not the first to post an emotionally charged opinion. I know you think you're showing concern, but you wouldn't like it, if it were you having your opinion dismissed, by some kind of personal comments about your mental state.

That being said, I think the subject seems a little too little, to warrant a thread of it's own.

A few people have already said the same thing I have said here. The difference is that I expressed it a bit more in Jannabear's style.

And stop policing my posts. Push the ignore button if you don't like it. 

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: drunkenshoe on January 23, 2016, 01:26:49 PMYeah I'm an annoying bitch.
As a descendant of the Cherokee, I hereby declare your spirit animal to be a pit bull. Now when people call you a bitch, you can take it as a compliment; and then rip out their jugular with your teeth just because you can.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Hijiri Byakuren on January 23, 2016, 06:18:52 PM
As a descendant of the Cherokee, I hereby declare your spirit animal to be a pit bull. Now when people call you a bitch, you can take it as a compliment; and then rip out their jugular with your teeth just because you can.

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Jannabear

I put -'s next to my replies.
Quote from: drunkenshoe on January 23, 2016, 01:26:49 PM
This is not discussing an issue that matters to you or complaining about something. She is obsessive and hurting herself. She is angry and in pain. She sounds isolated and already dealing with a major process. This doesn't give any results which is more frustrating. Self destructive and meaningless waste of time and energy. This doesn't end well. She'll feel bad about doing this to herself years later and feel guilty about it.
-My primary issues have literally nothing to do with this, and you're being a bit of a cunt by acting like you know anything about my emotional state.

It's not worth it, Jannabear. Your life is going to be difficult as it is. You need yourself. Your energy, strength, mental health. SJWs and MRAs trend will end and another one will come up. It will be as silly as this one. Then again, and again and over again. It's not worth it to get angry and hold a destructive grudge about it.
-half the anger i put forward is an exaggeration, though I did apologize for being a bit excessive in a post.

Personally, I don't believe that you are angry to a couple of groups out there. Or some world issue about hunger or capitalism. There is something else behind all this and you are expressing/dealing with it this way. Dig it up and deal with that. Why are you so angry? Who are you angry at? Yourself? Your parents? Everyone? Being born with the 'wrong' gender? The whole bullshit you have to put up with it? Throw it out. Scream.
-I'm angry at both my personal issues and political issues, you can't decide for me what makes me angry and what doesn't.

Talk about something real. Don't tell me you are angry at a bunch of spoilt brats with made up problems.
-They have alot of influence, and it's more laughter I get from it then anything.

Yeah I'm an annoying bitch.
-You're being one in this post.

drunkenshoe

Quote-My primary issues have literally nothing to do with this, and you're being a bit of a cunt by acting like you know anything about my emotional state.

That's exactly what I am saying in a way. I do not pretend to know anything more about your emotional state than you reflect here. Nobody is as mytserious and unique as they think.

That's what happens if you really drop political correctness, kiddo. This is what you want, isn't it? People always complain how hypocrisy, political correctness, double standards fuck our excuse of a civilisation. But when you strip things bare, people blame you with acting like a 'cunt'. You have two simple choices. Do you care about being seeing as a cunt when you know what you are saying or all you care is how people see you and what they think about you?

Self cencorship is the most dangerous one. You have declared you don't have it, why do you demand that I should have it when I respond to you, while all your rants and posts are about asserting "I...this!" and "I...that!"? This is how you look. This is what you put here. Well, you can't have it both ways. It doesn't work that way.

Quote-half the anger i put forward is an exaggeration, though I did apologize for being a bit excessive in a post.

Like SJWS and MRAs or feminists and anti-feminist vloggers do to take attention or watching too much of their stuff? If you are not getting paid for it, bad choice. Though I am not convinced. Anger can be very motivating and very often mistakenly taken as strength needed to survive. It feels good and it is addictive. It gives a fake sense of belonging to oneself; self esteem, confidence...etc. In the end it is like a drug that will leave you exhausted and consumed; an empty shell. It's healthy up to a point as long as its temporary.

Quote-I'm angry at both my personal issues and political issues, you can't decide for me what makes me angry and what doesn't.

:arrow: Why? That's what you have been doing since you got to this forum. You are deciding what should make feminists -and a few other groups- angry and what should not. You are asserting how should they feel about their own experiences; personal issues and why they are 'so wrong' and 'fucking retarded' on feeling that way. Make up your mind, if it applies to them, it applies to you. We are playing your game.

Nobody exists out of human nature  or human reality, nor can demand to be treated as such. Well, obviously you can say or write this down. It's invalid, meaningless...stupid.

Quote-They have a lot of influence, and it's more laughter I get from it then anything.

If you think they have a lot of influence and that it is the one toxic thing that poisons 'liberals', why are you laughing at it? Because it is an ideal channel to vomit anger? You are provoking yourself to get angry -or feel other things- with a specific material. Yeah, like I said. DRUG. You are getting high with it.

Quote-You're being one in this post.

Yeah sometimes this place needs a bitch around. Don't feel special.

Jannabear

I put -'s for my replies.
Quote from: drunkenshoe on January 24, 2016, 04:27:05 AM
That's exactly what I am saying in a way. I do not pretend to know anything more about your emotional state than you reflect here. Nobody is as mytserious and unique as they think.
-If you had reason to say that I'm a certain way there's nothing wrong with saying that I'm that way, I'm just saying that you didn't have any reason to think that I'm some anger ball who can't control their emotions on any level.

That's what happens if you really drop political correctness, kiddo. This is what you want, isn't it? People always complain how hypocrisy, political correctness, double standards fuck our excuse of a civilisation. But when you strip things bare, people blame you with acting like a 'cunt'. You have two simple choices. Do you care about being seeing as a cunt when you know what you are saying or all you care is how people see you and what they think about you?
-Are you fucking retarded?
Like, this is a serious question....
Are you retarded?
Political correctness in REALITY:
You can't wear that halloween costume, that's racist.
You're sexist if you're not a feminist.
You're islamaphobic for criticizing islam.
Political correctness in YOUR FAIRY TALE LAND:
Anything that's slightly offense to anyone ever is bad.
God damn you're pc and you don't even know what political correctness usually is, that's just sad.
And political correctness is usually YOU CAN'T SAY THAT BECAUSE IT'S OFFENSIVE.
I said you're a fucking retard for saying that because it doesn't make any fucking sense.

Self cencorship is the most dangerous one. You have declared you don't have it, why do you demand that I should have it when I respond to you, while all your rants and posts are about asserting "I...this!" and "I...that!"? This is how you look. This is what you put here. Well, you can't have it both ways. It doesn't work that way.
-I never said you can't say anything, you can say whatever you want, I just called you a fucking retard for saying the shit you say, there's a HUGE difference between censoring someone's ideas and calling them fucking retarded.

Like SJWS and MRAs or feminists and anti-feminist vloggers do to take attention or watching too much of their stuff? If you are not getting paid for it, bad choice. Though I am not convinced. Anger can be very motivating and very often mistakenly taken as strength needed to survive. It feels good and it is addictive. It gives a fake sense of belonging to oneself; self esteem, confidence...etc. In the end it is like a drug that will leave you exhausted and consumed; an empty shell. It's healthy up to a point as long as its temporary.
-Anger isn't inherintly bad, nor is any other emotion, it depends on what you do with it.
If you bottle it up and hurt someone with it that's bad.
If you use it as a motivator for what you enjoy doing or talking about, or to express yourself, that's good.

:arrow: Why? That's what you have been doing since you got to this forum. You are deciding what should make feminists -and a few other groups- angry and what should not. You are asserting how should they feel about their own experiences; personal issues and why they are 'so wrong' and 'fucking retarded' on feeling that way. Make up your mind, if it applies to them, it applies to you. We are playing your game.
-Again, I NEVER FUCKING SAID THAT YOU SHOULD CENSOR YOURSELF, I've never said YOU CAN'T SAY THAT, I have said that your ideas are retarded, huge difference.

Nobody exists out of human nature  or human reality, nor can demand to be treated as such. Well, obviously you can say or write this down. It's invalid, meaningless...stupid.
-What the fuck are you even talking about?

If you think they have a lot of influence and that it is the one toxic thing that poisons 'liberals', why are you laughing at it? Because it is an ideal channel to vomit anger? You are provoking yourself to get angry -or feel other things- with a specific material. Yeah, like I said. DRUG. You are getting high with it.
-I never said that feminists are bad because they're angry, I said they're retarded because of the shit they say.

Yeah sometimes this place needs a bitch around. Don't feel special.
-It's about what you're bitching about and your logic behind it..

Solomon Zorn

Quote from: drunkenshoe on January 23, 2016, 05:38:57 PM
A few people have already said the same thing I have said here. The difference is that I expressed it a bit more in Jannabear's style.

And stop policing my posts. Push the ignore button if you don't like it. 
Shoe! I DO like you. I respect your perspective, and when your talking about things you know about, I usually agree. So don't feel special. I try to confront argumentum ad hominem wherever I see it. It's a pet peeve. And you are intelligent enough to know better. Sorry if I seem to be targeting you, it's just that you do it in such over-the-top ways, that I have to say something.

And Jannabear is young and angry and easy to belittle.
If God Exists, Why Does He Pretend Not to Exist?
Poetry and Proverbs of the Uneducated Hick

http://www.solomonzorn.com

drunkenshoe

1. Learn to post according to the forum format. Work on your communication skills. You are quoting your post in mine which looks as if I have written them, not to mention it is very difficult to read. Do you get that? Try to learn the English language. I have never lived in any English spoken country in my entire life, I'm am using it better than you.

2. You are angry at all those things you keep repeating like a broken record, because THEY ARE OFFENSIVE to you. YOU ARE OFFENDED. You are the same fucking piece of shit that you are angry at. That just makes you an angry fucking piece of shit and nothing else.

4.Several people are telling you the same things about your attitude and how to word your posts if you want to be read and these people do NOT even agree with each other on the so called issues that matters to you, you keep ranting about. FUCKING HINT IS RIGHT HERE.

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Solomon Zorn on January 24, 2016, 07:22:02 AM
Shoe! I DO like you. I respect your perspective, and when your talking about things you know about, I usually agree. So don't feel special. I try to confront argumentum ad hominem wherever I see it. It's a pet peeve. And you are intelligent enough to know better. Sorry if I seem to be targeting you, it's just that you do it in such over-the-top ways, that I have to say something.

And Jannabear is young and angry and easy to belittle.

I am not trying to do anything special, I am using a second language and we have a cultural barrier. And I am saying what I think, that's all. I have always been consistent with everything I wrote here. I am not pretending to be something I am not. I can't be what you wish me to be.

You -and most of the forum- want me to write according to a specific American or European profile. Do you realise how ridiculous that is? Not to mention how unfair.

Have you -or anyone else for that matter- ever tried to do something like I am trying to do here; trying to communicate with a foriegn culture that is used to see itself in a giant mirror by identity which by the way is something also it is not aware of?

Try it. I dare you all. Using a foriegn language is a must if you will.