News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Sarah Palin endorses Trump

Started by Hydra009, January 20, 2016, 12:55:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

josephpalazzo

Quote from: GSOgymrat on January 20, 2016, 07:34:23 PM
Would you rather have Donald Trump or Ted Cruz win the Republican nomination?

Trump - regardless of the outrage he knows how to bring out from his fan base, he's a democrat and an atheist.

stromboli

Quote from: Hydra009 on January 21, 2016, 10:31:49 AM
  And a strange as this sounds, Palin apparently can mobilize some conservatives.

And that statement all by itself reveals how fucked up this country is. Between a daughter that is the poster child for Whoops! I'm pregnant! (again) and a son that beats up on his wife and threatens her with a gun, the mere fact this woman can show her face in public speaks to cognitive dissonance on an epic scale.

Hydra009

I prefer to judge politicians on their own merits and just ignore their family issues.  But even then, she's horrible.  She wanted to have creationism taught alongside evolution and like Trump, she was one of those nutbags who tried to argue that Obama wasn't a US citizen.  And her fruit fly gaffe - a dismissive stance towards important scientific research - really pissed me off.  And that's in addition to the standard Religious Right positions.

Any politician on either side of the aisle with any brains should throw as much distance between himself and that headcase as possible, lest his campaign sink like a rock.  Trump, on the other hand, embraces it.

AllPurposeAtheist

Their campaign slogan should be: Grift then, grift now and grift us into the future because we're stealing every penny we can get our grubby fingers on!
Look up grifter in the dictionary and you'll see a picture of Palin and tRump.
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Unbeliever

Quote from: widdershins on January 20, 2016, 06:12:13 PM
Yeah, her son was just arrested for hitting and pulling a gun on his girlfriend and her daughter keeps getting knocked up out of wedlock.  Boy, that "abstinence only" education and those fine Christian values sure do work on kids.

It wasn't just a gun, I heard it was an AR15 assault rifle. A .38 would be bad enough, but damn!
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

widdershins

Quote from: Unbeliever on January 21, 2016, 03:24:57 PM
It wasn't just a gun, I heard it was an AR15 assault rifle. A .38 would be bad enough, but damn!
Do conservatives even own guns smaller than AR15s?  I thought it was just assumed to be an assault rifle, combat shotgun with pistol grip (because they look damned cool!) or whatever the closest thing they can get to a nuke is.
This sentence is a lie...

Unbeliever

I expect he took the orange plastic off the tip...
God Not Found

AllPurposeAtheist

You can't have family values without the right to beat and threaten your girlfriend with an assault rifle.  Our family never did any of those things and just look at us.. We actually get along.  WTF is wrong with us?
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Baruch

Quote from: stromboli on January 21, 2016, 11:03:18 AM
And that statement all by itself reveals how fucked up this country is. Between a daughter that is the poster child for Whoops! I'm pregnant! (again) and a son that beats up on his wife and threatens her with a gun, the mere fact this woman can show her face in public speaks to cognitive dissonance on an epic scale.

There is no such thing as false consciousness ... things really are just the way R-people or D-people say they are ;-p
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

widdershins

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on January 21, 2016, 06:36:02 PM
You can't have family values without the right to beat and threaten your girlfriend with an assault rifle.  Our family never did any of those things and just look at us.. We actually get along.  WTF is wrong with us?
You get along, but are you truly happy?  The answer is "no" because you deny God, making it impossible for you to actually be happy, therefore if you think you are, you are wrong.

And I just found out that it's Obama's fault that her kids are dipshits.  He's probably also responsible for them having such weird names.
This sentence is a lie...

Unbeliever

God Not Found