List Of Celebrity Atheists/Agnostics Or Non Believers

Started by stromboli, January 11, 2016, 10:28:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eirene

He's on several atheist/agnostic/non-religious lists though.

QuoteHaving played God, do you believe in Godâ€"or a higher power?

The highest power is the human mind. That’s where God came from, and my belief in God is my belief in myself.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/01/28/morgan-freeman-on-god-satan-and-how-the-human-race-has-become-a-parasite.html
I talk to god, but the sky is empty.

Shiranu

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

FaithIsFilth

Quote from: LoriPinkAngel on January 12, 2016, 03:25:13 PM
I can't hate something that doesn't exist.
Not true. If you can't hate something that doesn't exist, you couldn't love something that doesn't exist either. If that was the case, there would be no theists left, other than the kind who neither love or hate their gods.

FaithIsFilth

Quote from: drunkenshoe on January 11, 2016, 12:59:02 PM
No, it matters in its way. What takes my attention that there aren't many young ones. I wonder how many atheist celebs are not getting loud in not to lose fans.
Sadly, many young celebs are getting sucked into the Madonna Kabbalah crap. They've left their Christianity behind and traded it in for another crappy religion. Even my Miley is into this crap. At least these celebs aren't preaching this crap to the public and mostly keep it to themselves.

Red string means Kabbalah
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i90EMe49QsA

Baruch

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Hollywood Kabbalah isn't the real thing, it is superstition.  As a practicing Jewish Kabbalist, I know.  Specifically the "red string" is like a rabbit's foot.  Prior to the 20th century, there was such a thing as "practical kabbalah" but it is pretty much extinct.  It involved a set of practices that were superstitions of great antiquity ... such was warding off the "evil eye".  There is also "speculative kabbalah" and "meditative kabbalah" ... and I practice those.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

FaithIsFilth

I don't know much about it. I'll look into it so I know a little more about it.