News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Site donations

Started by PickelledEggs, January 16, 2016, 03:12:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolf39us

Quote from: SGOS on December 04, 2017, 05:09:22 AM
Always happy to help, but note that the donation app is missing from the first page.  Also, you might want to start a fresh thread so people don't disregard the notice thinking someone just bumped a defunct thread.  We've got fewer active members than last year, but I hope enough people will help out to keep the site from going down.

Strange.  Donations are enabled and it’s showing on my page.  I checked permissions and it’s available to all groups.

Can you show a screen shot of your main page?

SGOS

Quote from: wolf39us on December 04, 2017, 07:59:22 AM
Strange.  Donations are enabled and it’s showing on my page.  I checked permissions and it’s available to all groups.

Can you show a screen shot of your main page?
Well, how about that?  It's on the "Home" page.  I could have sworn that in was always in the first post of the fund drive.

Naru

Quote from: SGOS on December 04, 2017, 05:09:22 AM
Always happy to help, but note that the donation app is missing from the first page.  Also, you might want to start a fresh thread so people don't disregard the notice thinking someone just bumped a defunct thread.  We've got fewer active members than last year, but I hope enough people will help out to keep the site from going down.

Thank you for your help. No worries, if donation doesn't cover the site, I will be covering the rest. Any help though would be great.

Cavebear

Question:  If you get more donations to the site than the costs to run it, what do you do with the extra? 
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

wolf39us

I don’t think that’s happened yet.  That being said, the additional money would rollover to the following year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cavebear

I hope I just rolled it over...
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Naru

Quote from: Cavebear on January 27, 2018, 12:36:05 AM
Question:  If you get more donations to the site than the costs to run it, what do you do with the extra? 

It will roll over. It goes to a paypal account that is separate which I only use to pay for the site.