Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Sjws

Started by Jannabear, January 09, 2016, 02:58:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jannabear

Quote from: drunkenshoe on January 12, 2016, 10:51:53 AM
Pffft. My ass.

He is a clone of Marucio. How fast you forgot about him or many others like him? When did I make threads to impose anything on any of you? When have you seen me posting schematic rants?

You make the threads and then cannot handle when something out of the usual masturbation mainstream offered. Jannabear doesn't offer one different thing than what is usually posted in the forum. There are only 2-3 people disagreeing with him.
her*, and I was civil until you blatantly lied about what I was saying, and didn't address my points.

aitm

oh boy……………..er…..live long and prosper…...
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: drunkenshoe on January 11, 2016, 12:05:25 PM
It's -as usual- exaggerated and blown out of proportion. Mostly, it goes on the net. MRAs vs SJWs. They speak-react so similar, if not for the jargon or the direct insults you might not get who is SJW who is MRA, esp. if you consider that they blame each other with same things in the same manner. MRA sites and SJW sites are pretty much the same. Here only SJW gets trashed because it is male dominated, like the most of the net.

It is another a made up problem for American society -which already has real serious issues- so people would ignore the real ones and get their hands on something to feel they are doing something.

A bad way of pretending to be a first world country. First world countries do not have this as a problem. Unique to American culture.

It's also an opportunity to make profit for a lot of people. So it is not going to die out soon.

We have a winner ladies and gentlemen.  Follow the money and a whole lot of the bullshit we run across becomes self evident. As long as we have a bunch of people paid to spout X is F a whole shitload of people will put all their crap in a bof and shun the humble box.

All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Jannabear

@Drunkenshoe
We should seriously just set aside a few specific points.

Beforehand, I want to clarify some things.
1 I'm not an mra, I'm egalitarian.
2 I'm not male, I'm transgender nonbinary.
3 I don't look at muslims and think THEY MUST abuse women, I simply point out that alot of islamic countries do treat women very unequally, and rather or not a specific woman is ok with it is fucking irrelevant in my eyes, injustice is injustice, even if there are some who don't care about it, there are still those who do, and many who are hurting from it.
4 You made some point about the united nations not recognizing gender inequality for a long time as if it were relevant.
Feminism has been around in different forms for much longer then that, rather or not the united nations gave a fuck until that point is irrelevant to whether or not there is still extreme injustice for women in america.
5 Not all feminists are female, and attacking feminism is not the equivalent of attacking women, if that's the rational then anyone who attacks mens rights activism is sexist against men, but that's not the case, attacking a position doesn't make you sexist simply because the position claims to be in favor of equality.
6 Feminism doesn't fight for equality, it fights for pussifying every facit of society with this pc bullshit, and it promotes the idea that women are victims, which in my opinion, is sexist.
7 Feminists do more damage to equality then good.
8 Feminism is NOT the same as it used to be, the agenda of the group is extremely different, it doesn't matter if you claim to fight for equality, you have to show that that's what you're actually fighting for.
9 A feminist should be held responsible to defend their position, such as ANY, OTHER, PERSON, all because you claim you oppressed doesn't mean that you're exempt from criticism.
10 I don't think that ALL feminists are part of the sjw crowd, but most are.
11 I don't say that feminists think the way they do simply because I see people like anita sarvictimsein, I say it because I've looked at the community, I've been on feminist websites and blogs and seen the kind of people they support, including anita, and the massive positive feedback from feminists when it comes to people like anti's ideas, and from that I drew the conclusion that these opinions are what a majority think in the feminist community, not all, but a majority.
12 I do not respect religious beliefs, nor do I give them special authority in ANY case, if I see someone mistreating someone in the name of religion, or making their kid behave the same way as them, I will point it out, mock the person who's doing it, make them known to be the abusive cunt they are, and show them why it's wrong to force arbitrary bullshit down someone's throat, I'm not going to be a pussified version of a skeptic, if I see something fucked up or retarded, I'm going to put it to the ground.
I show no mercy to bad ideas or ideologies, or good ideas or ideologies, I'm fully skeptical of everything I see.
And no, I'm not saying only religious people are abusive or that all religious people are abusive, If I see an atheist who's retarded or a cunt I'll point them out just as quickly.

If you want to reply to me address my points, otherwise please don't even bother writing a message.
I'll even number then for you so you can organize your response if you decide to respond.

Draconic Aiur

Based on what I've seen on the internet SJw's are bunch of fucking crazy ass wussies tweeting and tumbling or whatever and get hell bent offensive to everything (like wearing black is racist), and then want to oppress a person for doing said crime whether the crime is no crime what so ever to death sentence. The irony is the SJW's represent religious zealots who not only oppress but go out of their way to physical and mentally harm the victim of said oppression.

Jannabear

Quote from: Draconic Aiur on January 14, 2016, 04:42:12 AM
Based on what I've seen on the internet SJw's are bunch of fucking crazy ass wussies tweeting and tumbling or whatever and get hell bent offensive to everything (like wearing black is racist), and then want to oppress a person for doing said crime whether the crime is no crime what so ever to death sentence. The irony is the SJW's represent religious zealots who not only oppress but go out of their way to physical and mentally harm the victim of said oppression.
They even go as far as devaluing people and making them out to be these ZOMBIES CONTROLLED BY THE PATRIARCHY, if I see any of them saying this shit they're going to get flamed, alot.

Baruch

Perhaps the notion comes from Marxism ;-)

In Marxism we speak of "false consciousness" and "alienation" a lot.  If you are under the spell of a false consciousness (Zeitgeist) then you might be compared to a mindless zombie.  Most people just call it "having a personality" and "being acculturated".
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.