News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Bill Cosby finally charged

Started by josephpalazzo, December 30, 2015, 02:35:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

josephpalazzo

Quote from: Munch on December 31, 2015, 03:23:23 AM
I don't think that's needed, he could just be made to share a cell with Santa.

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Nix that, it might not be punishment at all for that dude. More like this

SGOS

Rapes are tough allegations to make stick.  Especially against celebrities and quarterbacks.

Baruch

Quote from: SGOS on December 31, 2015, 07:17:53 AM
Rapes are tough allegations to make stick.  Especially against celebrities and quarterbacks.

Usual faux outrage.  Why are leading members of the former regime still with us?  War crimes are worse than date rape.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

josephpalazzo

It used to be so when judges, jury and the police force was all male. Times they are a-changing, and with more women and minorities in places, anything can happen.

stromboli

Tell that to Jameis Winston, current quarterback of the Buckaneers.

josephpalazzo

Quote from: stromboli on December 31, 2015, 10:33:38 AM
Tell that to Jameis Winston, current quarterback of the Buckaneers.

Excellent case: the judge who dismissed the sexual allegation was male; the judge who dismissed Winston's tortuous claim was female. The whole thing will go to court in 2017. We will see what comes out.

Hakurei Reimu

Good grief, that was the most innocuous twitter ever, and the vultures still swoop down to rip him apart.

I mean, suppose he apologizes to women, etc, like these people demand. Then not only would that explode into self-righteous roasting of the man on twitter by selfsame twitter vultures, it would also constitute self-incrimination, whether he's guilty or innocent. He's not going to do that. So all those twitter vultures can go fuck themselves.
Warning: Don't Tease The Miko!
(she bites!)
Spinny Miko Avatar shamelessly ripped off from Iosys' Neko Miko Reimu

Nonsensei

What really makes this case a difficult one to prosecute is that the rape they are charging him with happened just at the edge of the statute of limitations, in this case 12 years ago. Not even sure if there's a rape kit or a police report. Must be something, since they are proceeding with the prosecution.
And on the wings of a dream so far beyond reality
All alone in desperation now the time has come
Lost inside you'll never find, lost within my own mind
Day after day this misery must go on

stromboli

Personally I wish he'd just stick his tongue in a light socket and be done with it. You know, that "let god sort it out" thing.