Started by josephpalazzo, December 29, 2015, 11:49:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pr126

This is not the True Islam.
He is not representing Islam.
He is not a real Muslim.
Islam is peaceful.
Islam is tolerant.

How come he is white? He is a Mossad agent attempting to give Islam a bad name.

It's a fake!

stromboli

Seems to be a sliding scale on that 50% thing. Nothing personal to anyone on the forum, but frankly I think neck beards are a bad idea.

Baruch

When I was in college, I had an Abe Lincoln beard ... I couldn't grow a mustache.  But yes, hair on the neck is a itchy I would think.  Today I do a goat-tee ... my mustache is still unimpressive, and I trim the sides as well as the neck.

Well actually Pr126 ... that is pretty typical sectarian bigotry on his part.  Many Catholics would feel similarly for example.  Not that I approve of bigotry in any form.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

josephpalazzo

Quote from: pr126 on December 29, 2015, 12:27:35 PM

How come he is white? He is a Mossad agent attempting to give Islam a bad name.

Only if he's circumcised... oh wait...

pr126

He is not bigoted. Allah is. He is only following the Quran and the sunna.

And by the way, the Quran says that Muslims are a race, and a superior race.

Here is Quran 3:110

YusufAli Ye are the best of peoples, evolved for mankind, enjoining what is right, forbidding what is wrong, and believing in Allah. If only the People of the Book had faith, it were best for them: among them are some who have faith, but most of them are perverted transgressors.

Baruch

Factual error.  In the Quran, all Muslims are Arabs.  Allah is speaking thru Muhammad to the Arabs.  Converts since about 750 CE are mostly non-Arabs.  In the original mythology, each of the original tribes would get a prophet from G-d/Allah who would speak in their own language (in the Bible this is imagined to be 70).  This is why all Arab Muslims are considered superior to non-Arab Muslims.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Pick on live people, or the Zombies will take vengeance!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

pr126

Quote from: Baruch on December 29, 2015, 01:47:30 PM
Pick on live people, or the Zombies will take vengeance!
For Muslims he is just as powerful as when he was alive. The cult of personality.

When Genghis Khan, Tamerlane, Hitler, Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot died, their evil died with them, nobody worships those any more.
Not so with Muhammad.  Some Muslims  still kill and die for him 14 centuries after his death. 

Shiranu

Quote from: Baruch on December 29, 2015, 01:22:19 PM
When I was in college, I had an Abe Lincoln beard ... I couldn't grow a mustache.  But yes, hair on the neck is a itchy I would think.  Today I do a goat-tee ... my mustache is still unimpressive, and I trim the sides as well as the neck.

As someone with a thick, wavy beard I can confirm it's itchy as hell to leave it unshaven.

Also beard balm is a must to keep the hair and skin healthy. The struggle of having a Mediterranean beard :(.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

pr126

Quote from: stromboli on December 29, 2015, 01:17:09 PM
Seems to be a sliding scale on that 50% thing. Nothing personal to anyone on the forum, but frankly I think neck beards are a bad idea.
The beard is part of the uniform.
Like the head gear, the pajamas, or in the women's case the hijab or burka.
For a convert, it is a metamorphosis into a new life. Advertising your allegiance.

Baruch

Quote from: pr126 on December 30, 2015, 01:28:09 AM
For Muslims he is just as powerful as when he was alive. The cult of personality.

When Genghis Khan, Tamerlane, Hitler, Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot died, their evil died with them, nobody worships those any more.
Not so with Muhammad.  Some Muslims  still kill and die for him 14 centuries after his death.

That is very naive regarding evil doers of the past.  There are plenty of neo-Nazis in the US.

Because Muhammad is the most important person in history ... to you ... may I suggest ... idee fixe.  You are an inverted Salafist ... not in love with a dead guy, but in hatred of a dead guy.  Like someone hiding under the bed because Hitler might walk into your house.  This isn't a political condition, it is medical.  And I in no way denigrate any trauma you had while living in Israel.  War zones are no fun at all, just ask the Syrians.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

pato15

Quote from: Baruch on December 29, 2015, 01:42:02 PM
Factual error.  In the Quran, all Muslims are Arabs.  Allah is speaking thru Muhammad to the Arabs.  Converts since about 750 CE are mostly non-Arabs.  In the original mythology, each of the original tribes would get a prophet from G-d/Allah who would speak in their own language (in the Bible this is imagined to be 70).  This is why all Arab Muslims are considered superior to non-Arab Muslims.
Muslim hipsters! They were Muslim before it was cool!
To be is to do - Socrates
To do is to be - Sartre
Do Be Do Be Do - Sinatra

aitm

He is as annoying as any evangelical, both make my finger itchy for my .300 mag.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust