News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Cleric goes bananas

Started by Youssuf Ramadan, December 28, 2015, 11:30:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Youssuf Ramadan

Just when you think you've seen it all, the Islamic world brings us some more lulz.  I don't know which newspaper this was taken from (the Daily Mail would seem to be favourite), but even so....

Words fail me....  :85:

Baruch

The quality of clerics from Al Azhar (Cairo) have been in decline for some time.  Their graduates produce frequent gaffs.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

stromboli

Looks like the low side of that 50 percentile inbreeding thing.

drunkenshoe

:rotflmao: You cracked me. Perfect pun.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Sal1981

I hope he doesn't envy the zucchini.

Baruch

A very desert tribal thing.  Maximize production of male soldiers ... women are not allowed artificial means of satisfaction.  Really any system of traditional war maximization ... is pure misogyny.  Because the reward of successful battle is you know what ...
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

josephpalazzo

I'm surprised he hasn't so far advocated cutting women's fingers...

Munch

Lets look at other things muslim women can't be close to.

you know I'm finding it difficult to find fruit that wouldn't trigger a muslim womans insane sexual desire.

oh wait..

Thanks japan ^^
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Shiranu

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

stromboli

didn't we used to call gay people fruits? Tread lightly, Munch.

Munch

Quote from: stromboli on December 28, 2015, 06:27:16 PM
didn't we used to call gay people fruits? Tread lightly, Munch.

well we've also been called after meatballs covered in hot gravy.

I showed this article to a friend, she said as a woman I have to now cut up the cucumber and bananas, but since I'm gay she has to stone me. Fair is fair I guess.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

The Skeletal Atheist

I've...tried things with bananas. This cleric can rest easy, a banana is too curved and soft to be of any use. Cucumbers, on the other hand: sin incarnate.
Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!

drunkenshoe

I am curious what does he think about aubergines. They look pretty threatening to me. I mean look at this babies.

And some veggies are being offensive on purpose methinks.

I mean come on, what a girl's to do!

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

pr126

FGM takes care of this. No need to worry.

stromboli

Put de lime in de coconut and drink em' bot up.....

Best use for a banana is shoving it up somebody's auto tailpipe. It works, trust me.