Rubio: "God’s Rules Always Win When There’s a Conflict With US Laws"

Started by josephpalazzo, November 28, 2015, 10:27:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

josephpalazzo

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: josephpalazzo on November 28, 2015, 10:27:23 AM
Yep, from the guy who might very well be the GOP nominee.

What a cunt!
Don't you mean, "What a rube"?

Secretly a Warsie.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Mermaid

I am scared to death that these candidates have any following. It's my biggest concern, and that's just messed up. I don't want a president who will impose his or her religious beliefs on our country.
A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

Baruch

If a candidate talks about his religion in public ... run the other way.  I mean it.  Christian canon law is just as undesirable as Sharia law or Rabbinic law.  If you do develop a time machine ... go back in time and tell the British to not send their Puritans here!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Mermaid

Quote from: Baruch on November 28, 2015, 10:57:23 AM
If a candidate talks about his religion in public ... run the other way.  I mean it.  Christian canon law is just as undesirable as Sharia law or Rabbinic law.  If you do develop a time machine ... go back in time and tell the British to not send their Puritans here!
They all do. It's our culture. That has to change. For a president to be electable, they have to be Christian.
A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

Baruch

Quote from: Mermaid on November 28, 2015, 11:02:03 AM
They all do. It's our culture. That has to change. For a president to be electable, they have to be Christian.

Fortunately there are many kinds of Christian.  I would take a Jeffersonian ;-)  Eisenhower ... I don't think I know what church he went to ... and I like that.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

josephpalazzo

Rubio is on the same page as the shooter of the recent Colorado Planned Parenthood. But no one in the media is going to do that. So I am.

aitm

I don't get to worried. No supposedly xian president we've had has tried to really push a pro-christian agenda. Put the mask on, yap the yap….its a game that has to be played to get the oval office. Once there they are all somewhat middle of the road.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust