Any videos you see in terms of religious theories

Started by Daomi1, November 30, 2015, 01:01:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daomi1

I like this one. It gives some interesting theories on Paul the Apostle being false. Somehow i feel like illuminati :P

But there are some interesting key elements. Like Paul the Apostle being of Benjamin tribe which has the flag of the wolf, and he was a pharisee. So some concluded that this was what Jesus warned people about, wolves in sheep's clothing :P 

Incase you are interested in details :P (Or he read some book of benjamin.. "Which is a non canonical book which i havent heard of" where the tribe would say his decendants would be ravenous wolves. Which is kinda what Jesus warns about in Matthew 7:15)

Either way, any typical theory videos you like aswell :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jVBoPCnQ7c

Baruch

Pharisees criticized other Pharisees too.  In fact, all the criticism leveled at Pharisees in the NT ... were also voiced by other Pharisees.  But there were 23 kinds of Jews in the 1st century CE ... the Pharisees only being one important type.  Kabbalah Jews or Hellenistic Jews would beg to differ as to what the Torah meant.  The Pharisees were the most literal and fundamental group.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

doorknob

Once again I'm sure I'll get my ass handed to me for saying this but I will any way.

I feel like this is a waist of valuable time that could be spent doing anything else. Who hell knows what jesus meant by anything he said!

If you can tell me I'll find a way to get you a million dollars. Of course it should just come to you if you do know. Can you read the headlines?

Man finally clears up what Jesus meant!

a thank you!

Baruch

Yes, it is idle speculation, when you can't interrogate a living person.  This is another reason why real people are more important than fictional ones, and living people are more important than dead ones.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.