News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

By the way!

Started by widdershins, November 25, 2015, 04:11:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

widdershins

Almost forgot, happy non-denominational, totally secular, completely androgynous last Thursday in November nondescript holiday, everyone!
This sentence is a lie...

Hydra009

Enjoy the cruelty-free tofurkey and non-GMO cranberry juice with your cis, genderfluid, and pomosexual friends.  Merry Givethanks, from Xe to Xir.

stromboli

I thought it was "kill the turkey in honor of dead indians" day.

Draconic Aiur

Some whiny pieces of shit ruined my dead turkey from Indians day!

Got a different gender? Don't care. A religion or lack of religion? Don't care. Got a problem with indians giving shit to white colonists? GTFO

My Turkey stuffin day! Hands OFF!

OR ELSE...

aitm

Doing a deep fry this year again, but also trying to invent a new dish. Lobster bites, shrimp and lump crab meat over wild rice in a white wine, garlic, green onion, lemony sauce covered in a gruyere mornayish cheese sauce…..sounds fabulous, I'll let ya know how it comes out. Oh yeah…total cost of this dish..yikes..85.00……loll. maybe not next year.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

aitm

Okay…..er…..the lobster shrimp crab dish did not come out well. Would like to brag and say it was wonderful, but don't know,,,the while thing just did not taste very good. Really not happy about that, I like to cook and this was pure crap.  sheeesh.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Hakurei Reimu

Good Food.
Good Friends.
Good Family.

Let's eat!

[spoiler][/spoiler]
Warning: Don't Tease The Miko!
(she bites!)
Spinny Miko Avatar shamelessly ripped off from Iosys' Neko Miko Reimu