Muslims demanded establishment of an Islamic state in Britain

Started by josephpalazzo, November 18, 2015, 09:51:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CloneKai

Quote from: Baruch on November 20, 2015, 09:19:42 PM
Just multifaceted plus devil's advocate ... not much change there.
-------
For CloneKai I will summarize in Muslim terms (cross cultural translation):

I follow the caravan of my fathers, but I am hospitable to my neighbors.

I am well aware of the excellence of Islam.  I appreciate the beauty of Arabic and the profundity of the Quran.  May your Al-Islam be crowned with Al-Iman, and your Al-Iman be crowned with Al-Ihsan.  In that way I hope all Ummah are blessed.

I am in life now, and I am in death now ... I have no true past nor true future, only the illusion.  Hard and easy, unpleasant and pleasant are the ways of men, but lack of Ad-din makes it harder and more unpleasant.  Wherever and whenever there is Al-Ihsan ... there and then is Jannah.
-----
But I can put it into other cultural translations as well ;-)
i don't think you should  :shocked:

CloneKai

Quote from: josephpalazzo on November 21, 2015, 09:06:52 AM
Maher's beef is primarily with the Lefties, which he himself identifies with, and their knee-jerk reaction to side with Muslims every time that Islam is criticized. His perception of Islam is no different than his perception of Christianity: both are beliefs in fantasy. So there should be no reason why the Lefties should treat Islam favorably. His other point is that Muslims have no grounds to hate the West. And if they do, it's based primarily on religious grounds. He doesn't accept the excuse that the West had at one point in time colonized the Muslim world. Africa was also colonized by the Western world, yet does not carry this kind of terrorism that Muslims do.

Please accept this as my perception of Bill Maher's thinking. He himself might disagree with my perception of him... :93:
maybe you are correct

Baruch

Quote from: CloneKai on November 21, 2015, 11:02:20 AM
Now i remember asking you, why the history would matter especially if we don't remember it?
would you have this extending back into time position, even if you didn't know your own family. they are reason why you are here but they are not, what you are.

i don't understand philosophy, not my thing i suppose

A sociopath thinks that there are other people, but only the sociopath matters.  A solipsist believes that they are the only person in existence.  Both of these are common in the West, and are pathological.  If you don't see something ... does it still exist?  I can't see the past itself, only evidence for the past ... but does that mean it doesn't exist?  Consciousness is only the part of the ice berg that is above water ... the important 90% is below the waterline.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.