Don't Pray For Paris: The same god of Abraham killed all those people!

Started by peacewithoutgod, November 17, 2015, 01:22:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

peacewithoutgod

There are two types of ideas: fact and non-fact. Ideas which are not falsifiable are non-fact, therefore please don't insist your fantasies of supernatural beings are in any way factual.

Doctrine = not to be questioned = not to be proven = not fact. When you declare your doctrine fact, you lie.

Baruch

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

pr126

Allah is not the god of the Jews or the Christians Never was, never will be.

Muhammad appropriated Abraham to give himself an ancestry.
According to Muhammad all the Jewish patriarch, and Jesus (Isa) were Muslims.
Jesus (Isa) was never crucified.

Quran 5:147 

Yusuf Ali: That they said (in boast), "We killed Christ Jesus the son of Mary, the Messenger of Allah";- but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) knowledge, but only conjecture to follow, for of a surety they killed him not:-

So in this verse Christianity is invalidated.

Hakurei Reimu

Warning: Don't Tease The Miko!
(she bites!)
Spinny Miko Avatar shamelessly ripped off from Iosys' Neko Miko Reimu

doorknob

I don't care I've been saying for years I don't trust anything coming out of that desert. People forget that christianity came from the middle east just like jewdeism and islam. Why the hell should I trust what a bunch of ancient desert people who didn't have science to explain the world to them? It becomes quite obvious at least to me that their holy books are big piles of garbage.

Baruch

Quote from: doorknob on November 20, 2015, 10:40:40 AM
I don't care I've been saying for years I don't trust anything coming out of that desert. People forget that christianity came from the middle east just like jewdeism and islam. Why the hell should I trust what a bunch of ancient desert people who didn't have science to explain the world to them? It becomes quite obvious at least to me that their holy books are big piles of garbage.

Desert people aren't half baked ;-)  Tropical people are all wet ;-))
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.