Are you looking forward to watching your loved ones burn in the Lake of Fire?

Started by 1liesalot, November 17, 2015, 04:36:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1liesalot

Do you know anyone who became an atheist just so they could grow cannabis and indulge in pre marital sex?  How many people do you know who are going to get tossed into the lake of fire because of such behaviour? I know loads of people like this and all they do when you warn them is to mock the messenger.  To mock the godly is to mock God and God will NOT be mocked I plan to go out of my way to watch my scoffing loved ones writhe in agony for all eternity. Yippie .. can't wait.

Here is a sneak preview of hell, btw, or rather sound recordings purported to be from hell.

Go to 35:25 on the following vid to hear the Citizen in Hell song. It purports to be genuine sound recordings of actual hell. It could be your mother you're hearing or that's where she might be headed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDqMR0Fy8G4

GOD IS GREAT

Unbeliever

Yeah, I hope hell can become a source of infinite energy in the very far future.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

peacewithoutgod

That bitch is utterly insane and thoroughly contemptible, exactly what this world needs to go on without.

Now here's something altogether hysterical:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_atqPcXvcr0
There are two types of ideas: fact and non-fact. Ideas which are not falsifiable are non-fact, therefore please don't insist your fantasies of supernatural beings are in any way factual.

Doctrine = not to be questioned = not to be proven = not fact. When you declare your doctrine fact, you lie.

_Xenu_

Click this link once a day to feed shelter animals. Its free.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/ars/home

The Skeletal Atheist

Quote from: 1liesalot on November 17, 2015, 04:36:19 PM
Do you know anyone who became an atheist just so they could grow cannabis and indulge in pre marital sex?  How many people do you know who are going to get tossed into the lake of fire because of such behaviour? I know loads of people like this and all they do when you warn them is to mock the messenger.  To mock the godly is to mock God and God will NOT be mocked I plan to go out of my way to watch my scoffing loved ones writhe in agony for all eternity. Yippie .. can't wait.

Here is a sneak preview of hell, btw, or rather sound recordings purported to be from hell.

Go to 35:25 on the following vid to hear the Citizen in Hell song. It purports to be genuine sound recordings of actual hell. It could be your mother you're hearing or that's where she might be headed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDqMR0Fy8G4

GOD IS GREAT
All that bullshit aside, where exactly in the Bible does it say that growing cannabis or anything like that is a sin? Yes, there are restrictions against over doing it (with alcohol at least), but unless you provide some scripture I'm only to have to say you're inserting your own dialog into the Bible, which is a grave sin.
Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!

trdsf

This is exactly the sort of thing that has made a liar out of my mother.  About 25 years ago, my grandfather suffered a heart attack, and was clinically dead twice on the way to the hospital (he recovered, and lived another 15 years).  Mom asked what he saw while he was 'dead' and he said "Nothing".

As she's gotten older, she's gotten more uber-religious, and now swears that he saw heaven, and underwent a deathbed conversion.  He didn't; Grandpa was a thoroughgoing atheist, and she knew it, but she stood up in front of the church at his funeral and bald-face lied to the congregation in her eulogy.

Why she did that is easy: she needs to think that, because otherwise her beliefs tell her that her father is going to burn in hell for all eternity, and she needs her fantasy world more than she respects his memory.

There's a reason I'm taking steps to ensure that if something happens to me while she's still alive, she has no say whatsoever in my final disposition, because I know perfectly well she'd do the same thing to me.  Not that I'll have any awareness myself at the time, but it's the principle of the thing.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

AllPurposeAtheist

The worms crawl in, the worms crawl out,  the worms play pinochle in your snout...Yup ..I'm ascared! However, I pressed preview before save ..
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Baruch

Quote from: trdsf on November 17, 2015, 08:22:55 PM
This is exactly the sort of thing that has made a liar out of my mother.  About 25 years ago, my grandfather suffered a heart attack, and was clinically dead twice on the way to the hospital (he recovered, and lived another 15 years).  Mom asked what he saw while he was 'dead' and he said "Nothing".

As she's gotten older, she's gotten more uber-religious, and now swears that he saw heaven, and underwent a deathbed conversion.  He didn't; Grandpa was a thoroughgoing atheist, and she knew it, but she stood up in front of the church at his funeral and bald-face lied to the congregation in her eulogy.

Why she did that is easy: she needs to think that, because otherwise her beliefs tell her that her father is going to burn in hell for all eternity, and she needs her fantasy world more than she respects his memory.

There's a reason I'm taking steps to ensure that if something happens to me while she's still alive, she has no say whatsoever in my final disposition, because I know perfectly well she'd do the same thing to me.  Not that I'll have any awareness myself at the time, but it's the principle of the thing.

Don't worry ... if you have a future Mormon relative, you will be posthumously baptized into the Mormon church ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

SGOS

Quote from: trdsf on November 17, 2015, 08:22:55 PM

I've been to enough funerals and sometimes known the deceased intimately.  I've certainly heard my share of bullshit during eulogies.  It's often religious accounts of the deceased's life that bear no similarity to the person I knew.  And I find it very jarring  For Christ's Sake!  The guy is dead.  You're supposed to be respectful on the occasion, and instead, you fill the room with lies.  Certainly, you can find enough laudable truths about the person to say a few kind words that people can relate with.

Sometimes, when the bullshit starts to flow, I have an inner reaction of surprise:  "Wow!  I didn't know he loved his family more than anything else.  He never mentioned anything nice about his family when we were out chasing women together."

"He sacrificed hours of his time working on the building of the church?  It's fucking news to me, and I've known him since grade school.  I can't remember him building the church.  I can't remember him even going to church!  As far as I know, he never even knew which end of a hammer to pound the nail with, so it's doubtful he helped build anything."

"And come to think of it, I think he'd be laughing his ass off and rolling his eyes if he could hear half the shit you're saying about him now."

Baruch

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

trdsf

Quote from: Baruch on November 17, 2015, 09:29:54 PM
Don't worry ... if you have a future Mormon relative, you will be posthumously baptized into the Mormon church ;-)

That's already happened; a quite distant cousin did a genealogy on the line we have in common and we have a copy of it.  In the name of Bill Maher, I have of course unbaptized all my deceased kin.  :D
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

SGOS

Would the Mormons baptize a dead person who was baptized as a Lutheran?

Baruch

Quote from: SGOS on November 18, 2015, 01:58:38 PM

Yes ... Mormons don't just posthumously pick on atheists.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

trdsf

Quote from: SGOS on November 18, 2015, 01:58:38 PM
They will cheerily posthumously baptize anyone who wasn't already a Mormon.  I'm wondering if it's possible to set up a trust in my will that will institute a suit against the Mormon church if I ever turn up in their baptism log...

peacewithoutgod

Quote from: trdsf on November 19, 2015, 08:02:18 PM
They will cheerily posthumously baptize anyone who wasn't already a Mormon.  I'm wondering if it's possible to set up a trust in my will that will institute a suit against the Mormon church if I ever turn up in their baptism log...
When they cannot even control the mayoral elections in SLC, there should be hope that their power is in enough of a slide that they won't be able to get away with any such shit by the time you're gone.
There are two types of ideas: fact and non-fact. Ideas which are not falsifiable are non-fact, therefore please don't insist your fantasies of supernatural beings are in any way factual.

Doctrine = not to be questioned = not to be proven = not fact. When you declare your doctrine fact, you lie.