News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Imagine

Started by JBCuzISaidSo, November 14, 2015, 05:59:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JBCuzISaidSo

It’s a strange myth that atheists have nothing to live for. It’s the opposite. We have nothing to die for. We have everything to live for.
-- Ricky Gervais

Listen, Big Deal, we've got a bigger problem here. Women always figure out the truth. Always.
--Han Solo, The Force Awakens

pr126

“no religion, no countries, no possessions” basically your communist/globalist nightmare.

Because it worked so well in the USSR.  Of course you if are happy with that... Bring it on.

But anyway. Imagine no Islam.

JBCuzISaidSo

OR....Imagine greater. Like, covers.

https://youtu.be/DQhLos5d1sE

By the by? The "USSR"? No longer exists.
It’s a strange myth that atheists have nothing to live for. It’s the opposite. We have nothing to die for. We have everything to live for.
-- Ricky Gervais

Listen, Big Deal, we've got a bigger problem here. Women always figure out the truth. Always.

JBCuzISaidSo

-- Ricky Gervais

JBCuzISaidSo

-- Ricky Gervais

JBCuzISaidSo

-- Ricky Gervais

JBCuzISaidSo

-- Ricky Gervais

JBCuzISaidSo

-- Ricky Gervais

JBCuzISaidSo

I can also "imagine" no dominant white male. No Christianity. No USA. No Mexico. I mean, imagine! If Islam makes up the majority of the world population, I imagine I am already doomed. Ain't shit I can do about it except imagine something else.

https://youtu.be/1s9jW9D5iTs
-- Ricky Gervais