News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Black Sabbath's New Album "13"!

Started by Farroc, June 20, 2013, 04:10:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Farroc

Black Sabbath recently announced that for the first time in decades they would be releasing a new album. It's titled "13", it's coming out in fall, and they've already released one song, "God is Dead".

[youtube:2e77ap7j]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVfUimq2KeI[/youtube:2e77ap7j]

I like it.
"The idea of getting a, y\'know, syringe full of heroin and shooting it in the vein under my cock right now seems like almost a productive act." -Bill Hicks

rickcopeland648

Is the album any good? The Rick Copeland wouldn't expect it to be premium Sabbath. Expecting another "Master of Reality" is simply unrealistic. But is it better than their last two albums with Ozzy? Is it better than the majority of Ozzy's solo output (post "Diary of a Madman")?
"It was then I understood my mission. I knew I must overthrow the white man and all he stood for. But that would not be easy. I would need the help from my organizing brothers and sisters. But most of all, I\'d need the help of Allah. All thanks be to Allah, praise be his sweet and blessed name."
   -- From "Dreams From my Father: The Unexpurgated Version THEY don\'t Want You To Read". By B. Obama Hussein, Forward By Jerome Corsi"

"Syphilis is the algebra of infection."