News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

i new commer guide me

Started by amjadali, February 16, 2013, 01:39:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

amjadali

hello admin, i am from Pakistan, a country where one can not express one's ideas publicly . if one does it , he is sentenced to death either by extremist populace or even by courts. i have in search of free thinkers to whom i may share my ideas. today i am happy to find this forum. hope you would encourage me.

The Dude

Welcome! Glad to have you. It's a shame what a simple belief (or rather in this case, lack of belief) can get you into in some parts of the world. I'm always grateful I live in the United States for that reason.

SGOS

Weltfrieden

Welcome aboard! I'm pretty new here too but I'm sure you'll find plenty of guidance here.

_Xenu_

Be sure to proxy up and cover your butt!
Click this link once a day to feed shelter animals. Its free.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/ars/home

Bobby_Ouroborus

Quote from: "_Xenu_"Be sure to proxy up and cover your butt!

I agree. Please get the following:

https://www.torproject.org/

Jmpty

???  ??

PopeyesPappy

Save a life. Adopt a Greyhound.

antediluvian

Welcome.  
Consider yourself encouraged.
I always wondered why having balls was equated with "strength".  Balls are sensitive and delicate, actually.   Better to grow a vagina.  Those things can take a pounding - and pop out a live human being the size of a watermelon.

amjadali

thanks friends. .. . i am proud of joining you people. we shall keep on contact.

Weltfrieden

Anything you need help with or want to know, don't hesitate to ask!

Shiranu

Welcome and be safe.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Horsefly

Hi Amjadali, you got brass balls son.

amjadali

hi friends, i need solid arguments against god and religious drama. i am student of English literature and philosophy.

Minimalist

Where would you like to start?
The Christian church, in its attitude toward science, shows the mind of a more or less enlightened man of the Thirteenth Century. It no longer believes that the earth is flat, but it is still convinced that prayer can cure after medicine fails.

-- H. L. Mencken