I'm politically ignorant and Canadian. Liberals on verge of minority government.

Started by Goon, October 17, 2015, 12:58:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goon

WEED? what does the legalization rest on? NDP votes? we know the religious party aka conservative party won't go for it. What is happening to the precious mary jane?
You evolutionists are spoiling our fun!

Hijiri Byakuren

Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

aitm

A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Goon

so, the liberals want to legalize weed.. when they try, will it get the support needed? americans that don't understand don't need to comment.
You evolutionists are spoiling our fun!

aitm

Quote from: Goon on October 17, 2015, 01:17:55 PM
so, the liberals want to legalize weed.. when they try, will it get the support needed? americans that don't understand don't need to comment.

Oh, you must have come down for a spite to get in a coherent sentence. Got it now. Very well.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

AllPurposeAtheist

So your only political stance is over WEED? Forget that the Harper government sold you on the notion of becoming a energy super power right as the price of crude oil tanked and a large chunk of Alberta has been dug up and turned into one giant sludge pit and dirty pipelines now cross all across your nation.  Let's forget all that.  It's only important that you smoke WEED. 
Well done Canada. Well done.
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

FaithIsFilth

I have no idea. I really don't like how they're doing it in Colorado. I would like for pot dealers not to get in trouble with the law, but 20 bucks a gram like in Colorado? What kind of ridiculous shit is that? I will pay no more than 10 bucks a gram, or less. Legalization would not change my life at all. I'll keeping getting it where I do. Anyone who pays 20 bucks for a gram of pot is a dummy, unless they're getting medical pot for their kid or something.

AllPurposeAtheist

Ummm..supply and demand.  In Colorado it's not all black market.  Black markets drive up prices to take into account the risk of going to prison and so forth.
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.