In Case You Didn't Think Republicans Are Stupider Than Democrats

Started by stromboli, October 07, 2015, 12:16:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hijiri Byakuren

Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

drunkenshoe

That's interesting.

Could this also be an indicator that primary school education sucks in certain regions? I don't think this is about stupidity. You guys are learning your language twice. Once when learning to speak and then again when you learn reading and writing.

For example, I don't have that experience with English, because I learned it altogether; reading, writing  and speaking.

It is also about how much people write and read and how they see 'language ' in every way.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Baruch

Notice Clinton and Fiorina are twins separated at birth, grammar wise ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Atheon

It also correlates rather well with how evil the candidates are.
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Seneca

trdsf

And another piece of the Republican war on education falls into place: an electorate that can think, won't vote for them.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

josephpalazzo

Quote from: trdsf on October 17, 2015, 08:20:27 AM
And another piece of the Republican war on education falls into place: an electorate that can think, won't vote for them.

Problem is that the "electorate that can think" is shrinking in numbers.

Baruch

Quote from: josephpalazzo on October 17, 2015, 09:57:07 AM
Problem is that the "electorate that can think" is shrinking in numbers.

Yes, us Baby Boomers were G-d's gift, and we are dying off now that the oldest of us are 70 ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

AllPurposeAtheist

This is a lot of help,  confirmation bias. We've confirmed republicans aren't very good with grammar. That doesn't translate to anything at all at the ballot box. The party of rubes will only paint this as they always have and probably always will as liberal elitism and go on their merry way.
Is anyone under the illusion that some republican voter will suddenly wake up and say, "Gosh! I'm voting with a bunch of illiterates!" ?
Yeah, I didn't think so.
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.