News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Don't Crucify the Messenger

Started by WanderingWonderer, October 10, 2015, 12:40:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

popsthebuilder

Quote from: Mike Cl on October 13, 2015, 10:17:15 PM
No kidding.  What you call reasoning is simply belief.  So, you can't align with something you don't do.
Hey, cool, more baseless assumption. Great. Are you ever gonna give an example of a fact that I refute by way of spiritual belief or are you just go no keep lying about someone you don't know based on things you don't grasp? Just curious.

Faith in selfless Unity for Good.

josephpalazzo

Quote from: popsthebuilder on October 14, 2015, 11:00:57 AM
Are you ever gonna give an example of a fact that I refute by way of spiritual belief or are you just go no keep lying about someone you don't know based on things you don't grasp? Just curious.

You're joking?!? You claimed that "All teachings of Christ are of peace" (post91). Mike quoted you several passages of the NT that shows you are wrong. Your reply (post 96) was full of spiritual bullshit. And now you have the gall to say, "give an example of a fact that I refute by way of spiritual belief". You are in every sense a total fraud.

Be thankful you haven't been banned so far.

popsthebuilder

Quote from: josephpalazzo on October 14, 2015, 11:47:11 AM
You're joking?!? You claimed that "All teachings of Christ are of peace" (post91). Mike quoted you several passages of the NT that shows you are wrong. Your reply (post 96) was full of spiritual bullshit. And now you have the gall to say, "give an example of a fact that I refute by way of spiritual belief". You are in every sense a total fraud.

Be thankful you haven't been banned so far.
Woe, woe, woe buddy. If the bible is Bs to you then it can't be fact too. I ask again. What "facts' do I deny because of my Faith?
Please put up or shut up. I get tired of dealing with fools who think they know something. So prove me wrong. You said it, not me. So are you an assuming ass, or is there a fact that I refute?