News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Hi. I'm SHIN

Started by SHIN KAIRI, March 15, 2013, 02:04:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hydra009

Quote from: "SHIN KAIRI"Now, please show me a pic of the giraffe that came from two dogs having sex.

caseagainstfaith

Quote from: "SHIN KAIRI"A huge useless wall of text and a bunch of plant and fly pictures. Cool stuff. Now, please show me a pic of the giraffe that came from two dogs having sex.

Aw, gee, I'm sure you were *just about* to answer our questions, including mine.  Gee, the mean ol' mods always do that, pull the plug just before a Creationist pulls out the stops and gives us all the goods. I guess the mods are too afraid of you!

Hey, Shit, uh, I mean Shin (I actually did typo "Shit" as I was typing that, LOL) goodbye, good riddance, and a hearty fuck you.
Please visit my site at http://www.caseagainstfaith.com  featuring critiques of Lee Strobel and other apologetics.

WitchSabrina

Quote from: "SHIN KAIRI"
A huge useless wall of text and a bunch of plant and fly pictures. Cool stuff. Now, please show me a pic of the giraffe that came from two dogs having sex.

Until then, you have jack squat.
*mod*- yeah, that answer is the winner- good bye idiot.-aitm[/quote]

Banable offense - giving snarky responses regarding Fidel's spelling.   What a twat.  Can't say I'm sorry to see this one go.
As for forum being for believers as well as non ---  sure.  Idiots with their heads up their ass? Not so much.  It's not brain surgery, CeassingFaith, if someone has a bad attitude, won't answer questions and acts nasty towards forum members they've not going to last very long.
But someone doges questions put to him then tries to correct a forum member here?  Yeah........... good plan. DerrDeeDurr  Here's your sign.

for idgits who just cannot get along.........
I am currently experiencing life at several WTFs per hour.

Jason78

It's probably going to be a while before we see an idiot of that calibre again.
Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

BarkAtTheMoon

Quote from: "Davka"
Quote from: "aitm"Here's a question for you, since you seem to think it makes some kind of point.
[spoil:3k195s5s]
QuoteAs high as the sky is above the earth are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.
[/spoil:3k195s5s]

exactly how high IS the sky?
Actually, it's infinitely high.  8-)

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I' m not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein
"When you landed on the moon, that was the point when God should have come up and said hello. Because if you invent some creatures and you put them on the blue one and they make it to the grey one, then you fucking turn up and say, 'Well done.' It's just a polite thing to do." - Eddie Izzard

BarkAtTheMoon

Quote from: "WitchSabrina"As for forum being for believers as well as non ---  sure.  Idiots with their heads up their ass? Not so much.  
This right here.

We've had believers stay on here for a long time in the past, even serving as mods. Some, like our own Mr C., started out believers but asked questions honestly, took in the responses, and really looked at their own beliefs. This place is what you make of it. Come in acting like an arrogant douche talking down to the dirty heathens, it's probably not gonna turn out well.
"When you landed on the moon, that was the point when God should have come up and said hello. Because if you invent some creatures and you put them on the blue one and they make it to the grey one, then you fucking turn up and say, 'Well done.' It's just a polite thing to do." - Eddie Izzard

WitchSabrina

Quote from: "BarkAtTheMoon"
Quote from: "WitchSabrina"As for forum being for believers as well as non ---  sure.  Idiots with their heads up their ass? Not so much.  
This right here.

We've had believers stay on here for a long time in the past, even serving as mods. Some, like our own Mr C., started out believers but asked questions honestly, took in the responses, and really looked at their own beliefs. This place is what you make of it. Come in acting like an arrogant douche talking down to the dirty heathens, it's probably not gonna turn out well.

I was still a polytheist (somewhat teetering) when I came here.  A pretty strong determining factor for me? The humor.

WitchSabrina

Quote from: "BarkAtTheMoon""Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I' m not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

ROFLMFAO  I never heard that quote before.  Epic  :rollin:

Jason78

Quote from: "WitchSabrina"I was still a polytheist (somewhat teetering) when I came here.  A pretty strong determining factor for me? The humor.

Quote from: "George Carlin""I'm having fun because I don't take it (life) seriously - the only things I care about are my family, friends, work and my lady, Sally. Philosophers for a long time have said 'why are we here?' - I'm here for the entertainment. If you're born in the world, you're given a ticket to the freak show; if you're born in America, you get a front row seat."

Words to live by.
Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

WitchSabrina

Quote from: "Jason78"
Quote from: "WitchSabrina"I was still a polytheist (somewhat teetering) when I came here.  A pretty strong determining factor for me? The humor.

Quote from: "George Carlin""I'm having fun because I don't take it (life) seriously - the only things I care about are my family, friends, work and my lady, Sally. Philosophers for a long time have said 'why are we here?' - I'm here for the entertainment. If you're born in the world, you're given a ticket to the freak show; if you're born in America, you get a front row seat."

Words to live by.

Good Call, Jason.  Good call!
 :-D  =D>  :wink:

NitzWalsh

I am going to miss Shin, if only because I found him a good example of how dumb a lot of theists are.
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.
~ Arthur C. Clarke

WitchSabrina

Look what I stumbled across on line.  So fits our little spelling natzi.

LMAO  forgive me.  could not resist

caseagainstfaith

Quote from: "WitchSabrina"As for forum being for believers as well as non ---  sure.  Idiots with their heads up their ass? Not so much.  It's not brain surgery, CeassingFaith, if someone has a bad attitude, won't answer questions and acts nasty towards forum members they've not going to last very long.

Fact of the matter is, we will put up with that a long longer from an atheist.  Buckster lamented that we didn't ban Cybercommuter, and said something like, hey, if this guy was a theist, he'd be long gone.

But, more than that, this just isn't a place that I would call welcoming to theists.  Sure, there have been some.  Bark mentions we have had some theist mods.  I don't really count Jason as he's certainly a non-traditional theist.  Now there was the Christian guy, Romans.  I admit I was quite surprised he was ever a mod.  But, on the other hand, many people thought he was just as bad at evading questions as any other Christian and should have been banned, not made a mod.  And, of note, he ain't been around in a long time now.

Let's be honest.  Sure, some theists are exceptions to the rule and manage to stay around.  But, those are the exceptions.  This place is NOT welcoming to theists.  Not that I say it should be.  I don't think it should be.  I just think that we should be honest about that fact.
Please visit my site at http://www.caseagainstfaith.com  featuring critiques of Lee Strobel and other apologetics.

Mermaid

Jesus Christ, you're a dipshit.
A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

_Xenu_

Cybercommuter did eventually get banned for talking about conspiracy theories. I have no idea what happened to Buckster, I haven't seen him in forever.
Click this link once a day to feed shelter animals. Its free.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/ars/home