8 Year Old Shot Dead over a Puppy by an 11 Year Old

Started by drunkenshoe, October 09, 2015, 11:54:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

All you Republican knuckle-draggers are clearly trying to oppress the liberty of children to be as stupid as adults.  For shame!

If you want to stop crime, then off yourself, then you never have to hear another sadistic news report again.  I don't need to stop crime myself.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

SilentFutility

What kind of idiot allows easy access to guns for their children in their home?

Do we leave cups of bleach lying around on the table? Do we put rat poison on the floor in neat little capsules that look like sweets? No, we don't. So why would something so dangerous be left within easy reach of a child?

It's because a significant proportion of the world's population are fucking morons.

Hydra009

Quote from: SilentFutility on October 11, 2015, 05:55:47 PM
What kind of idiot allows easy access to guns for their children in their home?
These kinds of people:

Baruch

To stop fascists or racists, I would kill a billion people ... rhetorically speaking.  Politics is a sewer ... and politics drives gun arguments.  People learned nothing from WW II, or they have forgotten all the lessons.  People who want peace ... at any cost ... will see their children in cattle cars ... even in the US.  GB is the most fascist country today, with the US right behind.  They are a cancer.  Don't know if we can make it go into remission, or these nations must die.  What do you do if you are Jewish and live in Germany, and it is the 1930s?  Mere life is not as precious as human dignity, ask any war survivor, any survivor of atrocity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjkJfhUOfAg

Death to all Nazis everywhere ... even my own neighbors!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: TomFoolery on October 09, 2015, 03:37:20 PM

Too bad the meme makes no mention about ignorance and fear on the part of the person holding the weapon.
I'm remind of the scene in "Return of the Dragon". Bad guy is beating up some masonry and wood.

MI-6 guy: All real bricks and boards.

Bruce Lee: Bricks and boards don't hit back.

My mentor back in the '60s taught me how to disarm a person safely. "Some dude with a gun might wind up aiming it at you. 90% of the time you can take it away from them without any serious problem. Most people don't have the will to pull the trigger on another human."
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

SilentFutility

Quote from: Baruch on October 12, 2015, 05:59:35 AM
GB is the most fascist country today, with the US right behind.

Moreso than the numerous dictatorships which exist today?

The Skeletal Atheist

On one hand: horrible, terrible tradegy.

On the other hand: that 8 year old should have had a gun to protect herself. Why wasn't anyone thinking of her 2nd Amendment rights? In Gunmurrica, only a good child with a gun can stop a bad child with a gun.

This message brought to you by the NRA.
Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!

Baruch

Quote from: SilentFutility on October 12, 2015, 12:29:41 PM
Moreso than the numerous dictatorships which exist today?

Most dictatorships/autocracies are fronts of MI6 and CIA (and sometimes KGB).  GB and the US are the Mothers Of All Villainy ... I am just being honest, not proud ;-)  The sin of Iran is that it wanted to be an independent autocracy (by clerics).  Independence from the Five Eyes will not be tolerated (hence the Cold War ... but also because it was very very lucrative).  Russia and China are semi-independent ... they have to protect their off-shore banking of their leaders ... in the West.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: The Skeletal Atheist on October 12, 2015, 12:35:48 PM

This message brought to you by the NRA.
Proudly sponsored by MoreGuns, INC., a wholly owned subsidiary of Murder, INC.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

The Skeletal Atheist

Quote from: Baruch on October 12, 2015, 12:54:28 PM
Most dictatorships/autocracies are fronts of MI6 and CIA (and sometimes KGB).  GB and the US are the Mothers Of All Villainy ... I am just being honest, not proud ;-)  The sin of Iran is that it wanted to be an independent autocracy (by clerics).  Independence from the Five Eyes will not be tolerated (hence the Cold War ... but also because it was very very lucrative).  Russia and China are semi-independent ... they have to protect their off-shore banking of their leaders ... in the West.

This just in: dictatorships are only around because of America. The west is the only side that does anything wrong. It's true! Also I'm high as balls and need more drugs.
Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!

SilentFutility

Quote from: Baruch on October 12, 2015, 12:54:28 PM

I think my understanding of your post was not the same as your intended meaning. I thought you were saying that living in either country was to live under the most facist regimes in present times, which is pretty much undeniably incorrect.

I don't deny that UK and US meddling in foreign affairs has a long history of people essentially starting chains of events that they do not fully understand. In fact I imagine that an awful lot of places around the world would probably be better off had the UK and US not meddled with them. This in turn would probably have been better for the UK and US in the long run anyway, rather than simply breeding more enemies.

Quote from: The Skeletal Atheist on October 12, 2015, 03:34:35 PM
This just in: dictatorships are only around because of America. The west is the only side that does anything wrong. It's true! Also I'm high as balls and need more drugs.
You're misquoting, but he's not wrong. UK/US intelligence services and military interventions have fucked up a whole lot of places...

Baruch

Of course the local asshats who cooperate with KGB, CIA, MI6 ... are asshats too.  Like Saddam Hussain and the Shah of Iran.  On the other hand, things might not be as bad in GB or the US as some other places ... but then Nazi Germany was more livable than Nazi occupied Poland.  Don't mistake the superficial conditions for who is calling the shots (now called drone strikes).  Good thing Putin got some new toys to play with ... the other boys stopped inviting him to the playground.

And some people (mostly Party members) are more comfortable in Nazi Germany than other groups.  If you are a Party member and you smell something bad ... please be a good citizen and ignore it ;-((
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.