Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

All NHL Games including pre-season

Started by JBCuzISaidSo, September 28, 2015, 08:55:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JBCuzISaidSo

Quote from: GrinningYMIR on September 30, 2015, 10:05:03 PM

:3

Sorry, I've had a shit day, a game of hockey would have been perfect but events wouldn't let me watch

The NHL decided to air the Bruins loss (3-2 Rangers, not terrible), by doing some sort of overtime extra 5 minute.....bullshit. So, your blueshirts rightly won the game but still went into OT for some dumb fucking reason. Rangers still won! But the bullshit stayed the game.

Now, of course, I want to see the black & gold spit blue next NY game.....
It’s a strange myth that atheists have nothing to live for. It’s the opposite. We have nothing to die for. We have everything to live for.
-- Ricky Gervais

Listen, Big Deal, we've got a bigger problem here. Women always figure out the truth. Always.
--Han Solo, The Force Awakens

GrinningYMIR

Quote from: JBCuzISaidSo on September 30, 2015, 10:12:46 PM
The NHL decided to air the Bruins loss (3-2 Rangers, not terrible), by doing some sort of overtime extra 5 minute.....bullshit. So, your blueshirts rightly won the game but still went into OT for some dumb fucking reason. Rangers still won! But the bullshit stayed the game.

Now, of course, I want to see the black & gold spit blue next NY game.....

The NHL is fucking shit up this year. you've had a system that's worked for a century. Why mess with it?

blueshirts forever
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

JBCuzISaidSo

Phbbbt. Blueshirts.

I was rooting for those assholes for the last 5 years for the cup. God save the King, blah blah!
It’s a strange myth that atheists have nothing to live for. It’s the opposite. We have nothing to die for. We have everything to live for.
-- Ricky Gervais

Listen, Big Deal, we've got a bigger problem here. Women always figure out the truth. Always.
--Han Solo, The Force Awakens