News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Realizing that Im Queer

Started by _Xenu_, September 20, 2015, 07:49:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PickelledEggs

We got you boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Seriously though. Being that pretty much every member on here is gay-friendly we've got your back.

aitm

Understand that of the 8plus billion people in the world, yours is unique in that only you understand the actual circumstances. Be careful about accepting generic advice, your story is NOT the same as others.

Yes, sure, it may indeed be similar to others but it is not the same simply because they are not you. I don't know where you live or what your circumstances are, but I trust since you found us, you are smart enough to not trust the masses…just yet.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

_Xenu_

Quote from: GSOgymrat on September 20, 2015, 06:34:24 PM
I know several gay couples who have kids. It is definitely an option but I told my partner at the beginning of our relationship kids were a deal breaker. He said cats were never going to happen.

Xenu, where do you live? The culture can make a big difference.
Cats? LOL. Im more of a dog person. I live in Tulsa, OK. Its kind of gay friendly, but also conservative at the same time. Its hard to explain. There's definitely a gay culture here, but its not like you can walk down the street holding a guys hand. Well, I can, but I'm a really huge guy. Most people couldn't though.
Click this link once a day to feed shelter animals. Its free.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/ars/home

_Xenu_

Quote from: aitm on September 20, 2015, 06:45:58 PM
Understand that of the 8plus billion people in the world, yours is unique in that only you understand the actual circumstances. Be careful about accepting generic advice, your story is NOT the same as others.

Yes, sure, it may indeed be similar to others but it is not the same simply because they are not you. I don't know where you live or what your circumstances are, but I trust since you found us, you are smart enough to not trust the masses…just yet.
Sorry aitm, I know that I'm leaving your camp man.

aitm

Hey, we all can't be hets eh? My point my friend, is that life is not a "one size fits all". Be careful of the advice you get from people who think that it is. Good luck.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

_Xenu_

Quote from: Mike Cl on September 20, 2015, 01:37:36 PM
Why do you have to tell your family??
Well, its not like I never talk to them. If I hook up with a guy, its not like they'll never find out or anything. I prefer that happens on my own terms. Having said that, my father is extremely homophobic and he will disown me if he finds out.

Munch

Quote from: _Xenu_ on September 20, 2015, 07:40:05 PM
Well, its not like I never talk to them. If I hook up with a guy, its not like they'll never find out or anything. I prefer that happens on my own terms. Having said that, my father is extremely homophobic and he will disown me if he finds out.

oh that sucks :S. Think he'd come around to at least accepting your not his ideal and you have your own intrests when it comes to sex? From everything you said it seems more exploring your sexuality, but think your dad would accept it that way?
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

aitm

It is really none of my business but have you "had" any experience? I have never actually considered myself "bi" but many a year ago, I met a couple that were very playful and I "tried" …but eh…it didn't work out well….but hey on the bright side, there is no doubt that gay men give the best head. But it is safe to say that straight guys really don't have much interest in giving it. Well, maybe other straight guys do, but this one didn't . So before you wear the badge…make sure it fits eh?

_Xenu_

Quote from: aitm on September 20, 2015, 07:56:05 PM
It is really none of my business but have you "had" any experience?
Yes, I have some experience. No offense though, I really dont want to go into it. He was a dick and I really dont have fond memories of him.

_Xenu_

Quote from: Munch on September 20, 2015, 07:53:51 PM
oh that sucks :S. Think he'd come around to at least accepting your not his ideal and you have your own intrests when it comes to sex? From everything you said it seems more exploring your sexuality, but think your dad would accept it that way?
Not going to happen. My dad is a Roman Catholic and has traditional views in this area. My mom will accept it in time, as will my stepfather. He's a liberal Christian, and his sister is a lesbian. The biggest thing with my biological father is my inheritance. Its not like I have much of relationship with him anyway.

aitm

Quote from: _Xenu_ on September 20, 2015, 07:58:40 PM
Yes, I have some experience. No offense though, I really dont want to go into it. He was a dick and I really dont have fond memories of him.
But this is a good sign for you. For me it was sexual, for you it was emotional. This is a big difference. This is why you are and I am not.

Munch

I've been there to, with my first bf Xenu, some things you don't want to remember, which thankfully I don't now besides talking about it here.

But yeah, you say mom and step dad, that sounds promising at least you can tell them.

To me, I can't think of anything more disgusting then a parent who can't accept there child for who they are and want to be, instead of forcefully projecting themselves onto them. All parents should have at least some standard for loving there kid no matter what.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

_Xenu_

Quote from: aitm on September 20, 2015, 08:17:09 PM
But this is a good sign for you. For me it was sexual, for you it was emotional. This is a big difference. This is why you are and I am not.
That's the thing about me, I tend to be loving and affectionate towards both genders. Yeah, there's an emotional component with me, Im not afraid to call a guy a sweety, but its not like I wont address a hot chick the same way. Im just odd like that.

aitm

Quote from: _Xenu_ on September 20, 2015, 08:51:17 PM
That's the thing about me, I tend to be loving and affectionate towards both genders. Yeah, there's an emotional component with me, Im not afraid to call a guy a sweety, but is not like I wont address a cute woman the same way. Im just odd like that.

Ha, if you only knew.

Any father will tell you that some of the things they hated to lose the most as their child grew up was…not being able to hold your naked child in the shower..( it is a fabulous, wonderful experience, I hope you get to have someday)…not  being able to kiss your son in public as he got older.

I reintroduced male kissing into my family back in the mid 70's. I had no problem with it and I stunned many …many people at the annual "spaghetti dinner" when i kissed my dad, my mom, my brothers right on the lips. OMG! Make no mistake I was still a homophobe at that time, I just didn't buy into the belief that you had to stop kissing your "loves".

You are not that odd. There are many of us odd ones.

stromboli

Queer: strange or odd

Gay: lighthearted and carefree.

So either way its a reconfiguration of an existing word to denote a new meaning. You can be oddly carefree  gay/queer as a 3 dollar bill, your choice. Choose wisely.