News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

I Stand With

Started by TomFoolery, September 17, 2015, 10:50:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TomFoolery

A quiz for the American 2016 election.

Answer the following questions to see which 2016 Presidential candidate you side with.
http://www.isidewith.com/elections/2016-presidential-quiz
How can you be sure my refusal to agree with your claim a symptom of my ignorance and not yours?

AllPurposeAtheist

Feels like a waste of my time. I know who I support and who I don't,  but took the survey and it showed no results.
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

CrucifyCindy

I got Bernie Sander 95%. I was supporting Hilary at first but recently I have been leaning towards Bernie. It's like I am between a rock and a hard place. I want a woman president but maybe...you know.
“Rational thought is a failed experiment and should be phased out.”
 William S. Burroughs

حسن اÙ,,صباح - Ù,,يس هناك Ù...ا هو صحيح ØŒ ÙƒÙ,, شيء Ù...سÙ...وح به

GSOgymrat

Bernie Sanders 97%, not surprised. Ben Carson 4%, not surprised.

Hydra009

94% Bernie
90% Hillary
85% Biden
82% O'Malley
37% Jeb Bush
21% Trump
~
4% Ted Cruz (total nutbar)

Munch

Joe Biden 91%
Bernie Sanders 90%

Donald Trump 43% :X
Ted Cruz 25% O.o
Scott Walker 19%
Ben Carson 13%
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Atheon

Bernie Sanders 1st, Hillary Clinton 2nd, any other Democratic candidate 3rd. Any Repube or 3rd party candidate doesn't even register on my radar screen. I don't need a quiz to show me this.
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Seneca

TomFoolery

Bernie Sanders 91%
Hillary Clinton 88%
Joe Biden 75%
Martin O'Malley 64%
John Kasich 39%
Rand Paul 36%
Chris Christie 27%
Donald Trump 25%
Jeb Bush 24%
Mike Huckabee 23%
Carly Fiorina 16%
Scott Walker 13%
Ben Carson 12%
Bobby Jindal 11%
Lindsey Graham 8%
Marc Rubio 8%
Ted Cruz 6%
Rick Santorum 1%

I think the key to this quiz was in the alternate answers, not just the "yes" or "no" responses. Issues aren't black and white like everyone pretends they are: you don't have to be either for or against abortion or guns or immigration, but can have a thought out, reasonable middle ground.
How can you be sure my refusal to agree with your claim a symptom of my ignorance and not yours?

stromboli

Bernie sanders 96%
Joe Biden 92%

peacewithoutgod

Quote from: CrucifyCindy on September 17, 2015, 11:18:50 PM
I got Bernie Sander 95%. I was supporting Hilary at first but recently I have been leaning towards Bernie. It's like I am between a rock and a hard place. I want a woman president but maybe...you know.
You're devious,  but at least you aren't stupid!
There are two types of ideas: fact and non-fact. Ideas which are not falsifiable are non-fact, therefore please don't insist your fantasies of supernatural beings are in any way factual.

Doctrine = not to be questioned = not to be proven = not fact. When you declare your doctrine fact, you lie.

peacewithoutgod

Having seen the results from those who I would not expect to be backing Bernie, it's probably rigged. Rigged or not, I've already decided I prefer Bernie over Hillary, so that's where I'll leave it.
There are two types of ideas: fact and non-fact. Ideas which are not falsifiable are non-fact, therefore please don't insist your fantasies of supernatural beings are in any way factual.

Doctrine = not to be questioned = not to be proven = not fact. When you declare your doctrine fact, you lie.

Poison Tree

Sanders 90%
Clinton 87%
Biden 86%

It is almost as if the Democrats have mostly the same positions. . . . Strange, isn't it.
"Observe that noses were made to wear spectacles; and so we have spectacles. Legs were visibly instituted to be breeched, and we have breeches" Voltaire�s Candide

drunkenshoe

Bernie 95 % Hillary 94 % Joe % 87 Martin %78 

I got two rubes I don't know with 41 % on only electoral issues. :eh:
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Shiranu

I'm depressed Hillary was as high as she was, but on the other hand socially she isn't too bad... it's just corporate pandering and telling the banks that "they are the victims" that makes me hate her.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

drunkenshoe

I have many reasons to hate Hillary related to our domestic issues. That woman visited Fetuallah Gulen and made politics with him. Do you know who that man is?

He's a rdical islamist. He owns most of the underground islamic schools around the world in the West and many other ones openly. He was one of the horses US international policy played to bring the islamic party in power in Turkiye and later tried to use him against Erdogan. But it didn't work.

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp